View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 08:26 PM   #307
loveikan
Arofanatic

Not so sure whether he will be a good fit but off to him for prioritising playing time over money.

Frankly, being young and lf he perform well, he will command a high salary

Leicester City star James Maddison has asked to meet with Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over a possible move to Old Trafford.

The Norwegian keen to sign the English midfielder after a shining debut season for the Foxes, following his £20m arrival from Norwich last summer.

And, according to*football consultant Ian McGarry, the player cares about his career more than money and wants to discuss what role he could play at United with manager Solskjaer before considering a move.

He told*The Transfer Window podcast:*“He has basically told his representatives, ‘I want to be left alone to focus on England during the European Championships, but please tell United that I would like to meet with Solskjaer face-to-face and ask him what my role would be’.

“Maddison is a very considered, intelligent young man who cares much more for his career than he does about money and getting to a club that can give him some kind of platform but not backing it up with playing time.”
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote