Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
protein01
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default price

i only went for those average tvr like the one in my avatar and it cost me 300 baht...

there are also BBR for sale at about 50 baht per piece but if you buy more, im sure you can push the price down.

lots of nice SVR there as well but im pretty sure the price is about 300 baht for SVR the size of your palm...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
clipsalx
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 0
clipsalx is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protein01 View Post
i only went for those average tvr like the one in my avatar and it cost me 300 baht...

there are also BBR for sale at about 50 baht per piece but if you buy more, im sure you can push the price down.

lots of nice SVR there as well but im pretty sure the price is about 300 baht for SVR the size of your palm...
Thai SVR for 300 baht? Wow... tempted to go there soon...

That means you return back to sg on the same day of your purchase?
clipsalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
jaicharu26
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipsalx View Post
Thai SVR for 300 baht? Wow... tempted to go there soon...

That means you return back to sg on the same day of your purchase?
Any problems at the customs wen bringing back the fishes? cheers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #14
JoBoLxxg
Arofanatic
 
JoBoLxxg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 0
JoBoLxxg is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 16
Default

Just an update for those who are still curious on bringing back SVR from oversea...
I have bought a pair of SVR from Thailand yesterday, manage to clear the custom without declaration but didn't make it to Singapore. Feel very sad & disappointed about it.
It is really a great experience to see many nice & drooling SVR over there, very tempting and the price there I could say is reasonable bcos we see on the cost we travel there. I hope the next time I am there, I will bring them back alive.
JoBoLxxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #15
Lex
Dragon
 
Lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 790
Rep Power: 4
Lex has many friendsLex has many friendsLex has many friendsLex has many friends
Reputation: 326
Unhappy

sorry for your loss bro.. what was the cause?
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #16
JoBoLxxg
Arofanatic
 
JoBoLxxg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 0
JoBoLxxg is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
sorry for your loss bro.. what was the cause?
thanks for ur condolence bro, probably due to suffocation cos I bought it 1 day prior to my departure.
JoBoLxxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #17
Flying Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBoLxxg View Post
I will be going to bangkok for holiday next month and tot of buying some ranchu back. Any bros here know where can I find thai ranchu there.
Saying Hello to All the Sifus here,

Am new to the "Goldfish Thread" and hope to learn from you all about keeping Ranchu.

In response to Bro JoBoLxxg, I thot is illegal to bring live fish/flowers back from overseas

Btw can some Sifus here share what CBR mean?

Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #18
Flying Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ranchu View Post
Saying Hello to All the Sifus here,

Am new to the "Goldfish Thread" and hope to learn from you all about keeping Ranchu.

In response to Bro JoBoLxxg, I thot is illegal to bring live fish/flowers back from overseas

Btw can some Sifus here share what CBR mean?

Thanks.
OOops there is a misspelling here. Paiseh I meant SVR
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #19
Flying Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ranchu View Post
OOops there is a misspelling here. Paiseh I meant SVR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ranchu View Post
Saying Hello to All the Sifus here,

Am new to the "Goldfish Thread" and hope to learn from you all about keeping Ranchu.

In response to Bro JoBoLxxg, I thot is illegal to bring live fish/flowers back from overseas

Btw can some Sifus here share what CBR mean?

Thanks.
Now I am really confused. Is it TVR or SVR Can someone share the meaning?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #20
Horizon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Pardon me if I am wrong. I did bring fishes back to singapore and there is never a problem. One person can bring in 30 fishes with a maximum of 3l of water if I am not wrong. So technically the fishes should not be confiscated at the custom.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)