Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Betta Forum

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #11
yewlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TON INTERFISH View Post
there dont have BLACK GIANT PK now. it is only locked in Singapore at the moment, so sorry..... but what about pair of 100% CHILLY RED GIANT HMPK 4 RAY BODY SIZE 3 INCH..... ALSO VERY BIG GIANT SUPERDELTA LONGTAIL (pink red) ..... AND LATEST IS RED DRAGON GIANT PK (HE IS LATEST THAILAND 2 ND WINNER IN THE SHOW here)
Pichet,

got any picture of the 100% CHILLY RED GIANT HMPK 4 RAY BODY SIZE 3 INCH and also DRAGON GIANT PK (body size?)

Old 17-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #12
TON INTERFISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by yewlin View Post
Pichet,

got any picture of the 100% CHILLY RED GIANT HMPK 4 RAY BODY SIZE 3 INCH and also DRAGON GIANT PK (body size?)

sorry brother, fish not in my hand already , so i dont have picture (very good candle and ray very clear). you have to visit them if u like.... for red dragon pk, he is confirm nice & body size is 3 inch ok, if not that he will can not join my local competition here as 2nd winner in last 3 week ago.

Old 17-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #13
CheckerBox
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta_zoid87 View Post
congrats on the new collaboration.. saw some good gold hmpk's last week.. and the giant is awesome!
Hi Bro,

That was last week. You haven't check out the new stock which came in 2 days ago!!! **hint hint**
Old 17-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
betta_zoid87
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckerBox View Post
Hi Bro,

That was last week. You haven't check out the new stock which came in 2 days ago!!! **hint hint**
more blue?
Old 17-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
Peter Choo

Thumbs up

Hey Pichet, are the giants as big as you and eat and drink just as much? If they are then they are too awesome to maintain. Cheers!

Old 17-05-2007, 06:00 PM   #16
CheckerBox
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yewlin View Post
oic..thanks for the input bro.
got black giant they also? size not included tail?
Hi yewlin,

Yes, all the Super Black Giant PK are now in Singapore with Yun Feng Aquarium. I took one piece home just 2 days ago for some photo shoot and will be sharing the pics with all of you soon.

But if you're coming to Singapore for Aquarama, I think you'll find it interesting if you visit Yun Feng because you'll get to see a whole row of 1feet tank in the farm specially for Giants only!!! I think other than Black, they also have Royal Blue and Red Giant PK.

I went there 2 days ago and saw that they have just brought in one new shipment of bettas. Got lots of HMPKs, HMs and CTs there too.
Old 17-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #17
yewlin

Quote:
Hi yewlin,

Yes, all the Super Black Giant PK are now in Singapore with Yun Feng Aquarium. I took one piece home just 2 days ago for some photo shoot and will be sharing the pics with all of you soon.

But if you're coming to Singapore for Aquarama, I think you'll find it interesting if you visit Yun Feng because you'll get to see a whole row of 1feet tank in the farm specially for Giants only!!! I think other than Black, they also have Royal Blue and Red Giant PK.

I went there 2 days ago and saw that they have just brought in one new shipment of bettas. Got lots of HMPKs, HMs and CTs there too.

Hi Irvin,

Thanks for the input . Will try to slot out some time and lure my wife to visit Yun Feng

Old 17-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #18
TON INTERFISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Choo View Post
Hey Pichet, are the giants as big as you and eat and drink just as much? If they are then they are too awesome to maintain. Cheers!
hello peter, HOW ARE U? my big brother

my Black Giant wait for you to develop to HM Longtail giant, big brother...hahahaha see u next week in singapore... i need something from you....

Old 17-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #19
Livingwall
Senior Dragon

GIANTS! making me drool tremendously....
Old 17-05-2007, 08:45 PM   #20
Leo57

Quote:
Hi yewlin,

hello bro Irvin,how have u been..can i check whats the price range for Giants at Yun Feng?

Leonard

Closed Thread