Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 27-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
scarhatesu

Default Looking for Marmorkrebs

anyone know where i can get these?
Thanks in advance.
Old 27-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
bUrPz
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarhatesu View Post
anyone know where i can get these?
Thanks in advance.
I am looking too...
bUrPz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 03:31 AM   #3
firefroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUrPz View Post
I am looking too...
hi, may i know if you have gotten the info of where to find marmorkrebs? i'm interested in keeping them!!
Old 18-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
doofie

correct me if i'm wrong, but are these the marbled dwarf crayfish? Or are they special in other ways? if its the common marbled drawf crayfish, the lfs in tampines usually have them. I bought my blue, orange and white from there before. But gave up them because they're too aggressive.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
DarrenTJZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofie View Post
correct me if i'm wrong, but are these the marbled dwarf crayfish? Or are they special in other ways? if its the common marbled drawf crayfish, the lfs in tampines usually have them. I bought my blue, orange and white from there before. But gave up them because they're too aggressive.
I'm looking for that too.. Which lfs in Tampines do you mean? Where?
Old 18-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
doofie

i got mine from yunfeng, opposite TP. but its not all the time they have. So i suggest you might want to give them a call first.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #7
firefroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofie View Post
i think marmorkreb is also named as marbled crayfish. i read from forum that it can reproduce without male. meaning the females can reproduce its offsprings without mating with a male. not sure if there is still male marmorkrebs. also, not sure if marmorkreb come in different colours like what you mentioned with blue, orange and white though.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
doofie

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefroz View Post
i think marmorkreb is also named as marbled crayfish. i read from forum that it can reproduce without male. meaning the females can reproduce its offsprings without mating with a male. not sure if there is still male marmorkrebs. also, not sure if marmorkreb come in different colours like what you mentioned with blue, orange and white though.
prob its different species of crayfish for mine then. Then might want to be careful when you buy at that LFS because they just know its crayfish, i dont think they know if its marmokreb.
Old 23-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #9
firefroz

yea alright, thanks alot for the info!