Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 18-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #51
XRTG
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamt
you saw those gold in the goldsmith shop? that is the type. The fish must not not have any faint blue shine when under light.
wah liew.......your standard so high ah.

what about those pahang gold, where people claims they are full gold aros?
Old 18-08-2004, 12:48 PM   #52
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRTG

Nowadays too many "PHGXB" liao lah...most are bullshit...none will grow up to be GOLD Bar one

Old 18-08-2004, 12:50 PM   #53
XRTG
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
Nowadays too many "PHGXB" liao lah...most are bullshit...none will grow up to be GOLD Bar one
Ic ic........... very sad hor. till date i've never seen a really "gold" gold aro. Aros made of pure gold aside.
Old 18-08-2004, 12:53 PM   #54
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
bro,

gold bar in the bank got lah fish *tsk* *tsk* kan kor lah, got see 1 inform me hor
Old 18-08-2004, 12:53 PM   #55
kagemaru

Quote:
Ic ic........... very sad hor. till date i've never seen a really "gold" gold aro. Aros made of pure gold aside.
heehee...cos if I am not wrong these Full Gold (real ones) are considered Pure Breed Gold and most of these already take aeroplane to Japan before the craze for Blue Based XB and since the craze, they are classed as lower grade and mixed to cross breed...the genes no longer pure now...Come to F3 and below where to find Pure Gold ??

Old 18-08-2004, 12:54 PM   #56
smilysnail

Quote:

it suppose full gold....but people just the pahang gold term at their convinence and later tarnish and dilute the value of pahang gold.

Old 18-08-2004, 12:57 PM   #57
XRTG
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
no comments......just go and see more than you will know liao.

that's why. i kept wondering how come i see some base color when there should be none. me "sua ku" never seen a pure gold before.
Old 18-08-2004, 12:59 PM   #58
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
heehee...cos if I am not wrong these Full Gold (real ones) are considered Pure Breed Gold and most of these already take aeroplane to Japan before the craze for Blue Based XB and since the craze, they are classed as lower grade and mixed to cross breed...the genes no longer pure now...Come to F3 and below where to find Pure Gold ??
Actuall not that lah, bro. Last time the demand for blue was overwhelming, thus most of them breeding blue base and neglected gold. As this goes on, the gene automatically all mix up with blue to cater the demand. This is normal, people making a living mah. So now where to find gold Even overseas also no hab
Old 18-08-2004, 01:00 PM   #59
XRTG
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Actuall not that lah, bro. Last time the demand for blue was overwhelming, thus most of them breeding blue base and neglected gold. As this goes on, the gene automatically all mix up with blue to cater the demand. This is normal, people making a living mah. So now where to find gold Even overseas also no hab
so unless the farms still got F1 stock and it is about 7~8 years old, most likely wont have pure gold aros liow. am i rite to say that?
Old 18-08-2004, 01:03 PM   #60
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
so unless the farms still got F1 stock and it is about 7~8 years old, most likely wont have pure gold aros liow. am i rite to say that?
of course they still have but it will be a long process before we are able to see those golden fries. I believe some of the farm is already selecting those gold for breeding liao