Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 24-11-2005, 10:51 PM   #111
PT
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeCeeBee
hi PT, heard you bagged one VIP home too hehe. This pc cannot say bo beh chao...ah hock one really high standard....but wait till we see Thomas Munjul F3 then you will not say the same anymore :P

no more tanks....need to plan for renovation.....so may need some boarding place to house the fishes next year.

The Robin red colour good leh....you let go a little wasted
Well, I guess I felt it's color development was slow as compared to the later robin reds bagged by yourself, Luc and winkelhock, and so decided to let it go. Hope I didn't make the wrong decision but gotta leave with it, cos I won't be getting any more...

All the best for your renovation plans and that you can find the right houses for your aros! When ready, then can disturb you...and your fishes...
PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 01:18 AM   #112
PeeCeeBee
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Well, I guess I felt it's color development was slow as compared to the later robin reds bagged by yourself, Luc and winkelhock, and so decided to let it go. Hope I didn't make the wrong decision but gotta leave with it, cos I won't be getting any more...

All the best for your renovation plans and that you can find the right houses for your aros! When ready, then can disturb you...and your fishes...
Philip,

some fishes colour develop slightly slower due to upkeeping environment which includes lighting....or maybe fast growth rate that might inhibit the colour spreading as well but end of the day...it will be almost the same as the rest in the same brood. anyway, just keep the new VIP red and the fish should be able to reward your hard work soon
PeeCeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 02:21 PM   #113
PT
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeCeeBee
Philip,

some fishes colour develop slightly slower due to upkeeping environment which includes lighting....or maybe fast growth rate that might inhibit the colour spreading as well but end of the day...it will be almost the same as the rest in the same brood. anyway, just keep the new VIP red and the fish should be able to reward your hard work soon
I appreciate your advice, Bro! I'll certainly do my best to bring up the VIP Red... Cheers!
PT is offline   Reply With Quote