Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 15-04-2011, 01:57 AM   #141
leviathius
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncym View Post
i know u will ask this cus u are one of the SB fan...
i saw the hump......my vote....YES...
Because I paid a premium for this and some people said no.
leviathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 02:09 AM   #142
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathius View Post
My FF sucked it till it became white overnight. Bring it to farm to treat but fungus grow and got worse. Belly also swollen. Not an expert, but I believe it could be something it ate that cause it to be restless thus become a victim of my FF's love bite. Kept it since June last year I think.

Oh that will probably be in a year and a half time. I have time to reduce my livestock.
haha, why not just get another tank.. or change to a 2 tier 6footer... so you can have your aro comm and monsters comm..

FF are suckers man.. that's i sold mine away.. damn irritated.. my ERH / EBH all hide 1 corner.. now they shoal nicely in the tank..
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #143
leviathius
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
haha, why not just get another tank.. or change to a 2 tier 6footer... so you can have your aro comm and monsters comm..

FF are suckers man.. that's i sold mine away.. damn irritated.. my ERH / EBH all hide 1 corner.. now they shoal nicely in the tank..
I have thought of that too. But I already have a 4ft FGT and this 6ft Tank. And 2 tier means I must use OHF, I don't really like OHF as I think the media is not sufficient to maintain my kind of bioload. Maybe next time when I have more space, I will like to set up another tank.

If only my FF wasn't short body, I wouldn't hesitate to remove it. I worry for my rays and endy everyday.
Old 15-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #144
simoncym

Quote:
Because I paid a premium for this and some people said no.
i teach u one manner....next time those who say no to u....just tell them...dont mind to find me one the same pc and i pay u....
but honestly i prefer this type of board and shortness,compare to those ready short type..those ready short type mostly will look more close to deform,fish do look cute but i dont ready see it nice where else yours will look huge and board.
Old 15-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #145
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Quote:
I have thought of that too. But I already have a 4ft FGT and this 6ft Tank. And 2 tier means I must use OHF, I don't really like OHF as I think the media is not sufficient to maintain my kind of bioload. Maybe next time when I have more space, I will like to set up another tank.

If only my FF wasn't short body, I wouldn't hesitate to remove it. I worry for my rays and endy everyday.
you can do a custom tank.. seen before.. people do a 2feet IOS (equivalent to 2x2.5x2.5).. so your total tank will be 8feet .. then you 2 tier them... cabinet portion block out the IOS and only view your 6ft tank are
Old 15-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #146
leezhengxi

swee swee as always... your fish dun wan can always throw to me . no problem
leezhengxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #147
leviathius
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncym View Post
i teach u one manner....next time those who say no to u....just tell them...dont mind to find me one the same pc and i pay u....
but honestly i prefer this type of board and shortness,compare to those ready short type..those ready short type mostly will look more close to deform,fish do look cute but i dont ready see it nice where else yours will look huge and board.
Haha. I will try that next time. Maybe they purposely say not short body so they can offer me normal FF price.

I already aim this FF very long. I believe you know who I bought it from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
you can do a custom tank.. seen before.. people do a 2feet IOS (equivalent to 2x2.5x2.5).. so your total tank will be 8feet .. then you 2 tier them... cabinet portion block out the IOS and only view your 6ft tank are
That will be very tall already if 2 tier 2.5ft height. Maybe I will just custom a bigger tank when move house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezhengxi View Post
swee swee as always... your fish dun wan can always throw to me . no problem
Yours also very swee. Waiting to see feeding video leh.
Old 15-04-2011, 02:34 AM   #148
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Quote:
Haha. I will try that next time. Maybe they purposely say not short body so they can offer me normal FF price.

I already aim this FF very long. I believe you know who I bought it from.

That will be very tall already if 2 tier 2.5ft height. Maybe I will just custom a bigger tank when move house.

Yours also very swee. Waiting to see feeding video leh.
10feet tank! hahahahaha by then rmb to let go to me your tank ok.. i dun mind if it's 3rd hand hehehehe cheaper can liao
Old 15-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #149
sepp
Dragon

Nice update.

Is there another ray added in?

Perhaps a black wolf into the mix next?
sepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #150
leviathius
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepp View Post
Nice update.

Is there another ray added in?

Perhaps a black wolf into the mix next?
Have thought of that too. But most likely a mala which is less aggressive.