Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Rein-Biotech Services

Old 20-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Rein-Biotech Services

Arofanatic

Default Do you have any Microbelift products that you are looking for?

Dear all good people in the forum,

Its been some time since our last outing at Aquarama. After Microbelift's visit to Singapore and getting in touch with many of you through the very educational chat online, we like to here from you guys if there are any other products that you cannot find in the LFS that you are looking for.

For every recommendation of any product that we have not imported in before, we will reward you with a discount voucher for you to purchase your recommended product at your preferred LFS.

Simple send us an email to sales@reinbiotech.com

Indicate your name, specific product from Microbelift (a link from Microbelift's website would be helpful ) and your preferred LFS to buy from.

Pls do note that not all products can be imported as some are subjected to certain regulations and are not allowed. Rein will make the final call to what new products will be brought in.

Think about it and see if we can bring those long awaited stuff that you are hoping to see

Thanks!
Rein-Biotech Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
illumnae
Dragon

Hi, do you bring in Microbe-Lift Discus Proper Water Chemistry and Discus Vitamins & Amino Acids, both in the 1 gallon bottles? I would prefer to purchase this from C328
illumnae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #3
kyouiku
Arofanatic

Default Expiry Date

Hi Sir just want to check with you on the microbelift products. I am a fan and using Nite Out II. Special Blend and Extreme Instant Age. Usually I buy the biggest size type. But I notice the products there isn't any expiry date stated. How to we know the product we buy is within the usable time. Example like the Special Blend shelf life is about two years before open. What happen if we managed to get a bottle of the product from a slow moving aquarium shop. Is there any way to determine it.
If possible you can also email me erictan70@gmail.com
Thank you so much.
kyouiku is offline   Reply With Quote