Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #1
coldblood
Arofanatic

Default Want to sell Arowanas, Bichirs and Tank sets (Give Up Sales)

With a sad note, I had to post this as my fish-keeping hobbies comes to an end as I need to move to a smaller unit very soon,

I have the following to sell in a bundle no separate sales as I need to clear ASAP. They are going at way way way below the price I got them.

- 3 aros from DFI (1 Gold, 2 Rose gold) to let go. ($688) (all pellet train no life food. not extremely bulky as on pellets. Smaller one has some torn fins due to fight)
- 11 Endi, 1 lap, 1 ornate bichirs ($488) (various sizes. from 8 inches to arms length. never really measure)

I have a 2 tank sets made by N30 to let go too after the fish sales. Awesome tanks and come with all accessories to plug and fish.

White Cabinet tank with oversized sump.
- L 186cm, B 95cm, H 168cm

2 teirs tanks sets with metal frame
- 3 feet by 1.5 feet

Alot of filter wool / coral ships etc to give away with tank sets.

PLEASE contact me at 9(six,six,six)2579 whatsapp for pictures and more discussion. thanks!!!

Old 21-12-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
coldblood
Arofanatic

All livestock take as a bundle 888.need to clear before move. Tank sets msg me for token pricing and info. Self arrange movers pls. Alot of inquiry about single fish /partial parts /foc this and that. Please remember I am moving and I can only clear in bulk / whole set. Tank cannot give you a pump and still working right and I don't have time to coordinate many viewing to take 1 fish at a time .... The fish still inside must clear first before equipment. Msg me a reasonable price and u can take all.

Last edited by coldblood; 21-12-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #3
coldblood
Arofanatic

Tanks and livestock sold to good bro. Take care of them🙂. Livestock taken. Tanks awaiting clearance.

Rude / extremely lowballers / hagging for single sales / self entitled people. (Not) Sorry that I don't reply to you...

Please close thread.
Closed Thread