Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 31-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #11
Luc
Senior Dragon

Congrats for the recovery......
Luc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #12
Amazonia

Thanks for the well wishes, just want to share my bad experience and to never lose hope! This serves as a reminder that there are ill-intentioned people lurking in the forums that will go to such lengths

Quote:
Originally Posted by azon View Post
luck you.. glad you got all of them back..

I'm won't be surpise that he is a AF member.. maybe should dig out his nick too..

Is there a lot of rays at his house or just your rays only?
thanks azon, i'm relieved that i have them back. They may be AF members and i don't think it will be difficult to find their nicks.

I never looked around his house. It was very late already and I just want to retrieve my rays and leave. His family members were all shocked and dissapointed, i dont want to disturb them further. He has big tanks anyway and it looked like he cleared his previous fishes to prepare for the stingrays. When i took all the rays out, the tanks were almost bare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
Wow indeed a close shave for you, bro.... Congrats on retrieving your rays bro ..... dunno if this is the same guy who did the same thing last 2 years....
Thanks bro a close shave indeed, this luck is god-given and i wont take it for granted.

It may be the same 2009 syndicate.... the description dennis gave me was quite similar to the same person, i dont know about the rest of his gang, still waiting for police update after the investigation is concluded. Maybe the investigation may lead to a connection with the 2009 case. who knows
Old 31-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #13
No78
Dragon

Thumbs up Well done SPF

Ts , gong xi gong xi . Wish you all the best .
No78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #14
Nomis
Dragon

Great to hear that you've recovered your stolen rays...was with Dennis on sat evening and learnt about your earlier losses n felt bad about it.

I remember those days where my aros in aropac were stolen, even with security camera, the thief still not deter about it.

In the end , culprit came back second time n was apprehended n handed to police.

But fishes never recover

Do take additional measures if necessary like ACDC pump, ADT alarm, camera n so on.

All the best in your forthcoming businesses.

Simon
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
S2whiplash
Arofanatic

Grats on getting them back. Was wondering what kind of area are they kept in? House, pond or open area??
S2whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
luvwenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia View Post
Thanks for the well wishes, just want to share my bad experience and to never lose hope! This serves as a reminder that there are ill-intentioned people lurking in the forums that will go to such lengths

thanks azon, i'm relieved that i have them back. They may be AF members and i don't think it will be difficult to find their nicks.

I never looked around his house. It was very late already and I just want to retrieve my rays and leave. His family members were all shocked and dissapointed, i dont want to disturb them further. He has big tanks anyway and it looked like he cleared his previous fishes to prepare for the stingrays. When i took all the rays out, the tanks were almost bare.

Thanks bro a close shave indeed, this luck is god-given and i wont take it for granted.

It may be the same 2009 syndicate.... the description dennis gave me was quite similar to the same person, i dont know about the rest of his gang, still waiting for police update after the investigation is concluded. Maybe the investigation may lead to a connection with the 2009 case. who knows
bro u shld kinda give us some clue as to who tat person is... afterall, his syndicate might still be in AF...
Old 31-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #17
murinus
Arofanatic

Wow... glad to hear that you got the rays back. Not often that you hear a happy ending for these kind of cases.
murinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
Amazonia

I don't know how this got onto the news so fast. CNA never contact me leh.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...144149/1/.html
Old 01-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #19
satan_gal
Dragon

Congratz!

Saw the news in TODAY paper, posted in chatterbox, din expect was one of AF guys who's the boss.

I REALLY hope it was the same b@stards responsible for the prev thefts, they must b pretty gutsy n "seasoned" to b doin it again n again

Juz off the topic.. How did you confirm those were your rays? Can share?
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #20
naser90096
Endangered Dragon

magnum, glad to hear that you have gotten back ur rays ..
naser90096 is offline   Reply With Quote