Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 04-07-2006, 08:17 AM   #71
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK-II
Halo... I really don't want to sound kuai lan, but hor you already say in a separate topic that you "buy to win". Here, this is the one: http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=242131

Then now you credit your winnings with your keeping method? If you buy fish for competition and they reached you 1 or 2 weeks before competition, can claim your method work meh? I can only say dat ur seller is the "real expert" in keeping his gf before selling them to you.

Anyway, as my brudder Sotong King points out, there is more than 60 trophies to be won. You only won 5 leh. A Vermillion club member confirm with me that his club sweeps more than 50% of all the trophies and they use gw and they swear by it. And you canot say kelong because none of the judges is from Singapore nor from the club. So how's that for statistic, my friend?

It is not "afraid to prove a point" but do u have to prove that jumping down from the 12th floor can really die? And I also never say CW no good. It's just that it has already been proven that you can achieve better results with gw.
Let me draw your attention to this thread ;http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=161630 post No 5. This fish was posted and shown on Christmas day 2004 and bought from Dreamfish for $80/- in Nov 2004. A Thai bred ranchu that was selected from the remainder of lot of fish which was a leftover for 2 months. It won fifth for Nisai in 2005 Yuhua Comp and Second in Oya 2006. You mean I buy this fish 1 to 2 weeks before both competition. This year's second position Nisai was a leftover of last year's TVR workshop held in mid 2005. You mean I bought this one as well 1 to 2 weeks before the competition.

The Junior Champ was purchased this year way before the MFGC was even made known. I have refrain from posting the fish in the forum but have posted it instead in my avatar weeks before the competition.

Why so afraid to take up the challenge if you are so confident that your GW raised fish are better?
Old 04-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #72
mcktan

geezz.. all of a sudden this forum become a history class= with links frm the past.

Get cool and let it go
Old 04-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #73
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
you only try GW, how to tel the difference.
may be you can try CW and see if you get the same result.
recently you're using CW, is there any problem?
if fish is healthy or sick, won't suddenly go sick cos of cw la. 1 big problem with cw for newbies may think water is ok when it is clear, problem then come
Old 04-07-2006, 01:33 PM   #74
Nemo2

Talking

CW , GW as long your fish grow healthy and properly it is GOOD WATER liao!!! (Sounds like something Mr Deng say)!!
Old 04-07-2006, 01:35 PM   #75
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
hahaha no need to go to that extent. Let individual chooses his/her preference of water. Just like seeing chinese and western doctor. Both have its merits. Can we say chinese medicine is inferior to western medicine or vice versa? the answer is obvious.
this example not correct la - can say cw got any advantage for fish? i already say gw got algae
Old 04-07-2006, 01:36 PM   #76
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo2
CW , GW as long your fish grow healthy and properly it is GOOD WATER liao!!! (Sounds like something Mr Deng say)!!
yah good point - see first post - which one better?
Old 04-07-2006, 01:37 PM   #77
Nemo2

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBetta
yah good point - see first post - which one better?
I dun want to comment... cause i lousy fish keeper..... hee hee... Can dun comment....
Old 04-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #78
FieryBetta

of course can ah, it is a free world let us enjoy enjoy
Old 04-07-2006, 01:41 PM   #79
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBetta
of course can ah, it is a free world let us enjoy enjoy
That one i like!! I enjoy keeping my fish happily....
Old 04-07-2006, 01:43 PM   #80
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo2
That one i like!! I enjoy keeping my fish happily....
I also agree, but keep fish and cannot see, how to enjoy?