Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 21-04-2017, 12:02 PM   #31
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
There, we have it...

Unseen force indeed huh...

I wish hotels come up with some technology to charge ppl more for abusing... make them pay. Just like the innovative SP Services forcing those who can't afford to pay their utility bills, to go into a prepaid model.
But it's not a bad way wad.. i mean.. I also set timer to on the air con at hme so it'll be nice and cool when i get hme ma...
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #32
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
ME!!! I leave the air con on. Coz.. I love the feelin of coming bck to the cold cold room.
Quote:
But it's not a bad way wad.. i mean.. I also set timer to on the air con at hme so it'll be nice and cool when i get hme ma...
No la... shd set timer... leave the aircon on at home so it is cold cold when u reach home. Leave it on 24hrs. Besides, your pets will enjoy it while u are out.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #33
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
No la... shd set timer... leave the aircon on at home so it is cold cold when u reach home. Leave it on 24hrs. Besides, your pets will enjoy it while u are out.
Actually hor.. when i kenna HFMD.. tats wad i do. HAHA

But honestly, hotel rooms vs bicycle vandalism ...

abit out of context leh
Old 21-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #34
tweety bird
Dragon

Quote:
Electricity cost rising wor.....
Come 2018, you can do a table to compare which retailer serve you better in terms of saving.
tweety bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 04:29 AM   #35
BubbleBubble
Senior Dragon

BubbleBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #36
Kohaku
Dragon

Over the weekend, I noticed more ppl using rental bikes at various Parks. Seem like Frontline show did some free advertisement for them. Managed to see all 3 different bikes at East coast Park when last time see 1 or 2 only.

Hope this wave last a while, but i still see a bike with missing seat. Dunno the stupid guy who stole it for whatever reason.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 08:02 AM   #37
Guppies Onli
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
Over the weekend, I noticed more ppl using rental bikes at various Parks. Seem like Frontline show did some free advertisement for them. Managed to see all 3 different bikes at East coast Park when last time see 1 or 2 only.

Hope this wave last a while, but i still see a bike with missing seat. Dunno the stupid guy who stole it for whatever reason.
This few days passed by the Tampines Sun Plaza park the bicycle rental kiosk like close shop already. Dunno is it affected by these. It's so near to HDB where are these OFO bikes can be rented cheaply.

Think the East Coast park bike rental will also be affected.
Guppies Onli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 09:03 AM   #38
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety bird View Post
Electricity cost rising wor.....
Come 2018, you can do a table to compare which retailer serve you better in terms of saving.
I actually compared with air con and with fan.
Difference by ard $10 thereabout after a mth.

so... ya... I'll rather on air con, esp wif haze so prevalent these days.

But we digress.

I still think it's a workable biz for the bicycle companies. They shd maybe have an App for reporting damaged/stolen bicycles for the general public. Something like iTown app... take picture and send location.

Should be able to identify the high risk areas as well.

In fact I'm quite happy to see that in some estates, there appears some unofficial location where people park/return the bikes to after using. Confirm got people using coz I see the placement differ, but the spot remains the same throughout.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #39
tweety bird
Dragon

Quote:
I actually compared with air con and with fan.
Difference by ard $10 thereabout after a mth.

so... ya... I'll rather on air con, esp wif haze so prevalent these days.

But we digress.

I still think it's a workable biz for the bicycle companies. They shd maybe have an App for reporting damaged/stolen bicycles for the general public. Something like iTown app... take picture and send location.

Should be able to identify the high risk areas as well.

In fact I'm quite happy to see that in some estates, there appears some unofficial location where people park/return the bikes to after using. Confirm got people using coz I see the placement differ, but the spot remains the same throughout.
What I meant is next year there will be at least 5 Electricity retailer including SP Services that can sell electricity to household.

This bikes don't have GPS tracker and once dumped will be consider dumped. East Coast park have a few bikes placed at weird places like at the end of a connecting bridge near fort road, park in the middle of no where, one with the peddle drop off...

Report bike app need to have incentive if not most will not chap.
tweety bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #40
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety bird View Post
This bikes don't have GPS tracker and once dumped will be consider dumped. East Coast park have a few bikes placed at weird places like at the end of a connecting bridge near fort road, park in the middle of no where, one with the peddle drop off...

Report bike app need to have incentive if not most will not chap.
Should have GPS tracker la.... else how people find the bikes in 1st place? Is using GPS tracker ma.