Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Announcements & Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2007, 07:56 PM   #81
gerrard8

izzit when a person's rep power is red,he cant cap ppl??coz so far i have been zp for all sorts of childfish reasons but i cant zap other people..why?

Old 16-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #82
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrard8 View Post
izzit when a person's rep power is red,he cant cap ppl??coz so far i have been zp for all sorts of childfish reasons but i cant zap other people..why?
you need a min 20 reputation points before you can have 1 rep power. If you have negative rep points, you have 0 rep power.

Last edited by BarraCuda™; 18-02-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 17-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #83
gerrard8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™ View Post
you need a min 10 reputation points before you can have 1 rep power. If you have negative rep points, you have 0 rep power.
so right now i only can wait for people to zap me???but i started this account with 0rep pts because this account was originally banned for having a double nick but after speaking to a mod,he allow me to have this account activated and deleted my previous account..

Old 17-02-2007, 04:32 AM   #84
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
so right now i only can wait for people to zap me???but i started this account with 0rep pts because this account was originally banned for having a double nick but after speaking to a mod,he allow me to have this account activated and deleted my previous account..
Why dont you think others will up you? You want members to up you? then prove it to them why you deserve it. Whining about rep points is a magnet for getting more zaps.
Old 18-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #85
GIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™ View Post
you need a min 10 reputation points before you can have 1 rep power. If you have negative rep points, you have 0 rep power.
Boss, I tot a min of 20 reputation points and 50 posts count before you can have 1 rep power.

Is there a change in the Rule.

Old 18-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #86
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIN View Post
Boss, I tot a min of 20 reputation points and 50 posts count before you can have 1 rep power.

Is there a change in the Rule.
yap, you are correct. I remembered wrongly
I have amended my post.
Old 18-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #87
master chief

just a suggestion...is it possible to shorten the waiting time 24hrs(now) to 12hrs to ups people back?

Old 19-02-2007, 02:59 PM   #88
peter porker

Quote:
Sorry to go off the track here.

You jolly well know why you got zapped, and that's because you commented on someone's GF in the buy/sell forum, saying that the fish is not worth the price he is asking for!

Old 19-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #89
gerrard8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
Sorry to go off the track here.

You jolly well know why you got zapped, and that's because you commented on someone's GF in the buy/sell forum, saying that the fish is not worth the price he is asking for!
its not about that anymore..its about something else..the comment was made so long time ago and you still brought it up???

Old 19-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #90
peter porker

Quote:
its not about that anymore..its about something else..the comment was made so long time ago and you still brought it up???
That's what you think. The repercussions will still be felt weeks into that incident.

It doesn't help that you have shot yourself in the foot by whinging here.

Just some hint and advice so pay attention if you want to. If not, just take it that I am talking nonsense.

Closed Thread