Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences

Old 10-08-2009, 04:20 AM   #71
Spakase

Will transfer on Tuesday.
Remember to get a packing list from Jeff. There are a lot of fishes with similar sizes, anticipating the worst case scenario. If Jeff mix up the fishes, we will need to pick them out one by one like the last time. The other thing is whether the Dovii and Haitensis pairs will be two in a small bag - it should be, if he mixes them up we will spend a long time figuring out which is male and which is female.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #72
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Thumbs up

Spoke to bro Disturbed, fish arrive as early as Thursday
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:07 AM   #73
disturbed
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong88 View Post
Spoke to bro Disturbed, fish arrive as early as Thursday
provided if i can transfer cash over by today. And the longer we wait the less chance of getting the entire order as he only reserves fish on recieving payment.
disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #74
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
provided if i can transfer cash over by today. And the longer we wait the less chance of getting the entire order as he only reserves fish on recieving payment.
Alright
we better kancheong transfer money when walk by the first ATM we see today
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #75
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

ATM transfer done ref 6650.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #76
Spakase

I think I will have a major problem if the fish arrives during weekdays. Can it be done to have the fish arrive on Saturday morning? Even if clearance is late, we still have the weekend to ensure the fishes are all comfortably placed rather than have to do a rush job? The last MO was done with fish discharge on Sat so try to synchronise it for the fish to come in on Saturday morning.
Jeff should not have a problem when to send the fish to Singapore, only need to talk to Malcolm as last time he also didn't like Saturday fish discharge, saying AVA clearance a problem. And yet last time we did it on Sat. Another option is Friday night discharge. But not Wed or Thursday, too stressful to work following day if the fish comes at night!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #77
.S.
Arofanatic

What happens if I cannot collect the fishes on week days?
.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:52 AM   #78
Spakase

When the fish come in, the farm will repack them, meaning re air the bags. During the last MO, water was also added to the bags, was very uncomfortable because I'd rather do it myself, (adding water) due to differences in ph and temperature. But because the fish were packed together and has to be split into different bags, it has to be done that way.

If you cannot collect the fish immediately, suggest to get someone to take care of them until you do so.

Saturday could be a problem (after talking to Malcolm) because of the AVA clearance, so Friday night is ideal for those not working on Sat. Not in a hurry to get the fishes, I'd rather we all get them alive than dead on collection. Aim for Friday night collection.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:14 AM   #79
Fire87
Dragon

Default transferred

trans reference no:2397048009

done.

Fire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #80
TANGQ

Transfer done - ref 3754