Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 19-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #21
channarox

cya there!
Old 20-07-2008, 02:45 AM   #22
vandecruz

Hi thank all bros for he help have gotten 1 pair of Channa BhihariThey are cute,if possible will ty to update u guys with the photo
Old 20-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #23
channarox

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandecruz View Post
Hi thank all bros for he help have gotten 1 pair of Channa BhihariThey are cute,if possible will ty to update u guys with the photo
bleheri.
cant wait to see pics.
Old 20-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #24
holms

haha yea post the pics soon .
Old 20-07-2008, 06:08 PM   #25
vandecruz

Okie sure i will try to take some nice photos of this cute pair to share with u guys,but by the way wanna ask u guys is it normal for the bihari to fight awhile sometime when they meet in the tank cos one of my Bihari seem like always will try to fight with another one when they tend to meet otr is it they are still new and unstable cos now i see they have some torn fin here and there abit heart ache sia
Old 20-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #26
holms

it is very normal .
wait a while , and see how it goes .

luckily they are not that aggressive compared to some other Channas .
Old 20-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
vandecruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by holms View Post
it is very normal .
wait a while , and see how it goes .

luckily they are not that aggressive compared to some other Channas .
okie thank alot bro and glad to hear that its normal for them be fighter,will post up the photo by toniteBy the way can bros here share any nice website on Channa tank setup or aquascape for Channa cos i m considering to get 1 more new tank for mainly Channas so hope to get some ideas on designing the tank nice nice yet comfortable for my channa to stay in .

Last edited by vandecruz; 20-07-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 06:39 AM   #28
channarox

Quote:
okie thank alot bro and glad to hear that its normal for them be fighter,will post up the photo by toniteBy the way can bros here share any nice website on Channa tank setup or aquascape for Channa cos i m considering to get 1 more new tank for mainly Channas so hope to get some ideas on designing the tank nice nice yet comfortable for my channa to stay in .
the ones ive had never fought at all.
always enjoyed each others company.
Old 21-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #29
vandecruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by channarox View Post
the ones ive had never fought at all.
always enjoyed each others company.
Bro will like to check with u what temperature are u keeping those bleheri in as i heard some bros from the european country advise me to keep my channa in low temp like 22-24 degree orelse in long term they will kana fungus or external parasite that could lead them to death,but some of my local friend say bleheri can be kept between 26-28 degree lol,so i m abit confused now,hope to seek some advise from u and other bros here who keep Bleheri too,thank you so much
Old 21-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #30
channarox

Question

Quote:
Bro will like to check with u what temperature are u keeping those bleheri in as i heard some bros from the european country advise me to keep my channa in low temp like 22-24 degree orelse in long term they will kana fungus or external parasite that could lead them to death,but some of my local friend say bleheri can be kept between 26-28 degree lol,so i m abit confused now,hope to seek some advise from u and other bros here who keep Bleheri too,thank you so much
people from other countries always tell me that too.
but it seems those in singapore are tolerant of warmer water and still live pretty long.
my tank is always at 30 degrees.