Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AF Organized Events

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #51
tweety bird
Dragon

Originally Posted by smalllfish
y dun u speak to Qianhu, I m sure if AF collaberate with them can come up with items with both logos, and with their resource it'll be easier to come up with the products and theres a store to sell them too.
================================================== ===
Collaberation is easy on the surface.
There are details

1) What sort of marketing n benefits can be given to Qianhu from this collaberation?
2)Why shd Qianhu use their resources for AF things??
3)Store? Who is going to mend the store?? Qianhu ppl?? What is salary payment?? will qianhu ask for rental??
4) There will be qns on profit sharing. How is the division??

Last edited by tweety bird; 08-01-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #52
smalllfish
Dragon

[/QUOTE]Collaberation is easy on the surface.
There are details

1) What sort of marketing n benefits can be given to Qianhu from this collaberation?
2)Why shd Qianhu use their resources for AF things??
3)Store? Who is going to mend the store?? Qianhu ppl?? What is salary payment?? will qianhu ask for rental??
4) There will be qns on profit sharing. How is the division??[/QUOTE]

1 and 2. Since AF is nt intending to profit from the products, QH will get most of the profit. Moreover, AF can offer space to allow QH to advertise and organise events on the website. QH will oso have their logo embedded on the items thus it is oso a form of advertising for them. Events oragnised together with AF will draw a targeted group of aro hobbyist and increase their exposure. For QH it is an opportunity to gain a stronger foothold in the local aro market.

3. QH already has an accessory store n tibit store. They jus need to spare a corner for "our" new products.

4. this depends on the community of moderators (u all) and ur disscussion with the parties in QH. I m sure the collaberation if succssful will benefit both parties and consumers too.

Big organisations like QH will not b looking at immediate profits of the mechandise. Their bigger aim will be advertsing, exposure and to increase its sales of aros, fish and other related products as more consumers r drawn to its brand name n frequent its farm. I m sure ARK can b a gd link with QH. theres lots of potential for the collaberation between the biggest fish farm in Singapore and the most frequent Aro web and (unofficial aro club/gathering) in Singapore.

Last edited by smalllfish; 08-01-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:02 AM   #53
satan_gal
Dragon

I have 2 raise another issue.. dun mind me KPO

Is it going to be an ongoing thing? As in AF will have them in stock, I think there are more den 1 persons who can and will be willing to help draw up a online order page as an add on - FOC, of coz. If tat's the case, there must be a capital cost (1 & 2)

Bearing in mind that not all items mass produced/ordered/customized will and can be sold off, the price/cost would have to be reasonable, so to at least break even.

The estimation of ppl who are REALLY going to pay is going to be a fraction of those who says "YES! I WAN! I LIKE! I WILL SUPPORT!"

Honestly arh.. i see only very few items in the above list tat is feasible.

And in the long run, will it be able to maintain?

The difference in havin pre-order/pre-paid sales is

For those bulk orders with CONFIRMED orders, people pay 1st. So there is no "lugi" on both sides in terms of $$. Issue lies mainly in the distibution. There will always be those whose $ is bigger den SG Flyer, who expects tat the grp have the time and energy to send to their doorstep.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #54
tweety bird
Dragon

Does Qianhu really in nid of AF to advertise n promote their branding??
Does Qianhu nid this extra exposure??
Does Qianhu nid this extra income??

Basically, NO as Qianhu is already a well known branding in sin.

btw, yr input is appreciated n pls keep suggestions n ideas coming in

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalllfish View Post
1 and 2. Since AF is nt intending to profit from the products, QH will get most of the profit. Moreover, AF can offer space to allow QH to advertise and organise events on the website. QH will oso have their logo embedded on the items thus it is oso a form of advertising for them. Events oragnised together with AF will draw a targeted group of aro hobbyist and increase their exposure. For QH it is an opportunity to gain a stronger foothold in the local aro market.

3. QH already has an accessory store n tibit store. They jus need to spare a corner for "our" new products.

4. this depends on the community of moderators (u all) and ur disscussion with the parties in QH. I m sure the collaberation if succssful will benefit both parties and consumers too.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #55
satan_gal
Dragon

Sorry arh.. but you sound like you work at QH?

Quote:
Big organisations like QH will not b looking at immediate profits of the mechandise. Their bigger aim will be advertsing, exposure and to increase its sales of aros, fish and other related products as more consumers r drawn to its brand name n frequent its farm. I m sure ARK can b a gd link with QH. theres lots of potential for the collaberation between the biggest fish farm in Singapore and the most frequent Aro web and (unofficial aro club/gathering) in Singapore.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #56
smalllfish
Dragon

If its a collaboration between AF n QH n the products bear both logos, then i think QH can b the 1 keeping stock and be incharge of production and sales. then the $$ issue will nt b AF concern le.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #57
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
There will always be those whose $ is bigger den SG Flyer, who expects tat the grp have the time and energy to send to their doorstep.
Charge them for delivery service . Simple as that !
Old 08-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #58
smalllfish
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
Sorry arh.. but you sound like you work at QH?

i dun.... jus feel that its an opportunity. jus a suggestion.

jus to add, although they are famous in singapore but in terms of Aro i think they r nt outstanding among the panda, DFI, OTF etc farms. I m sure they would want to b recognised as the leading aro farm n the 1st choice aro farm when locals wana purchase aros. so i think they might consider a purposal for collaboration.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #59
satan_gal
Dragon

with the extra $3 for reg post right?
Or ard $5 if usin company courier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
Charge them for delivery service . Simple as that !
smalllfish : from a biz point of view... QH dun need to do tat. they already have their target mkt, and their customers. in fact, i think they more likely will charge u for hoggin up space tat can be sold to brands to place their products lor

sorry arh.. but frm a biz pov, tat's more likely the case
Old 08-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #60
tweety bird
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalllfish View Post
If its a collaboration between AF n QH n the products bear both logos, then i think QH can b the 1 keeping stock and be incharge of production and sales. then the $$ issue will nt b AF concern le.
Why shd QH pay for AF when is a collaboration??
There is no free lunches in this world..

Are you QH boss?? The way u reply gives me an impression the deal is on btw AF n QH
Closed Thread