Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2005, 03:40 AM   #31
clavin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Buy what? you nowadays always at C328 one sia Taking over my place liao arh?
heheh i selling my jebo and get a 2028 2nd hand
tomorrow getting hose for my coming filter
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:41 AM   #32
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavin
heheh i selling my jebo and get a 2028 2nd hand
tomorrow getting hose for my coming filter
Your tank small small plus fish not much run so many filter..... Super waste money sia you. Got extra need help I can help you spend them one.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:44 AM   #33
boyx2
seeginna
 
boyx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Ok la. Gamble abit lo
yr new red heard as red as my passport rite??


boyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:45 AM   #34
clavin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Your tank small small plus fish not much run so many filter..... Super waste money sia you. Got extra need help I can help you spend them one.
hehehe i like 2028, i may change tank. talk to my co last night about upgrading my tank to 5 or 6 ft, still waiting for oc to agree also about the red planning to get, hope my oc agree
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:47 AM   #35
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyx2
yr new red heard as red as my passport rite??


No lah. Only like this red nia
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:47 AM   #36
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavin
hehehe i like 2028, i may change tank. talk to my co last night about upgrading my tank to 5 or 6 ft, still waiting for oc to agree
Also good la. Once change tank liao you can place your current 4 footer under that new tank ma. So still can keep some more fishes. then your filter cna shift to the new tank.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:48 AM   #37
boyx2
seeginna
 
boyx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
No lah. Only like this red nia
ya ya.....only like this red nia...saw yr new fish
boyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:49 AM   #38
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyx2
ya ya.....only like this red nia...saw yr new fish
Where you saw my new fish?? I didn't even say from where one leh. I use TFC sure like your passport red lo
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:52 AM   #39
boyx2
seeginna
 
boyx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Where you saw my new fish?? I didn't even say from where one leh. I use TFC sure like your passport red lo
u think every red aro uses TFC like my passport red meh??? like that i dont have to paid premium for my expensive yet not even orange so call ' red aro ' liao lor...eveyone will stock up TFC liao yrs is freaking good red mah
boyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:55 AM   #40
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyx2
u think every red aro uses TFC like my passport red meh??? like that i dont have to paid premium for my expensive yet not even orange so call ' red aro ' liao lor...eveyone will stock up TFC liao yrs is freaking good red mah
Good meh? I saw some even more takong one until I nose bleed eye bleed sia.....
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)