Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Betta Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #41
superlamon
Endangered Dragon
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasha31588 View Post
i oredi share my views on caudal parts.
Yes Sir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kian_john View Post
hais..wad i mean was..some thing like people out there dunno what is betta so they call it fighting fish...and some people dunno wad is halfmoon call it long tail?i`m trying to refer to this
Arent Bettas fighting fish??
superlamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #42
EtErNiTy
Dragon
 
EtErNiTy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kian_john View Post
hais..wad i mean was..some thing like people out there dunno what is betta so they call it fighting fish...and some people dunno wad is halfmoon call it long tail?i`m trying to refer to this
yup agree wat u mean too
EtErNiTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #43
kian_john
Senior Dragon
 
kian_john's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,519
Default

To me its the same as all the bro here.. a D is required to be in the HM,HMPK cater.
wad i mean by well...different people got their point of view so...i have already mention

but Hm or not i felt that it could be trained=x correct me if i`m wrong
kian_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #44
Excelsior
Dragon
 
Excelsior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 965
Default

for me i tink perfect D considered le?

some said must have at least 8 rays?

so wats the IBC std? cos i go the webbie say need to register to dl zzz

anyone knows?

i found this...tho not related to HM...but got hm plakat which many of u here are interested in...hope it helps...

http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3746
Excelsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #45
kian_john
Senior Dragon
 
kian_john's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlamon View Post
Yes Sir!!



Arent Bettas fighting fish??
hmmm...haha to me i separate them into 2 different cater. fighting fish = real fighting fish which in thailand they train to fight..and betta= keep for viewing pleasure.
kian_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #46
kebab7
Endangered Dragon
 
kebab7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,403
Default

aiya...

betta vs fighting fish

... betta is a more classy word thats all...
kebab7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #47
nasha31588
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgxworld View Post
i mean this thread is started to make it clearer for people to know the standard for HM wad. Ultimately, the standards are based on what people judge at comp.
[QUOTE=superlamon;6009004]Yes Sir!!

i'm not your officer leh
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #48
superlamon
Endangered Dragon
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
for me i tink perfect D considered le?

some said must have at least 8 rays?

so wats the IBC std? cos i go the webbie say need to register to dl zzz

anyone knows?
U can ask the IBC Judges, maybe they will be able to give u a better picture..


Quote:
Originally Posted by kian_john View Post
To me its the same as all the bro here.. a D is required to be in the HM,HMPK cater.
wad i mean by well...different people got their point of view so...i have already mention

but Hm or not i felt that it could be trained=x correct me if i`m wrong
Train a SD to a HM? i think its not going to be easy....and i do not know one is going to do that too.
superlamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #49
superlamon
Endangered Dragon
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kian_john View Post
hmmm...haha to me i separate them into 2 different cater. fighting fish = real fighting fish which in thailand they train to fight..and betta= keep for viewing pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab7 View Post
aiya...

betta vs fighting fish

... betta is a more classy word thats all...
My apologies then...

superlamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #50
nismo83
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD3S View Post
the IBC standard I found was a sketch and some descriptions
join as member then.. i lose touch with them so i also dun know whr to get the file already.... there is a standard for the judges
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)