Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 22-07-2011, 01:47 AM   #41
wei
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
Your mesh not fine enough wor. Shrimplets still can swim through.
realli arh? i put two layers leh...the hardware shop people say this is the smallest gap type....
wei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #42
BettaCloud

Horrrible... Horrrrrriblyyyy good.. Where got budget my dear bro TS.... i like the way the willow planted. Anw, if i do that method, i will stuff some part of the bact hse into soil. looks nicer with a bit Bact hse sticking out imho. But anw, newbie mind(me) vs expert mind(u guys), i cannot not see wat u guys see. So dont mind my noob thoughts. i like your shrimps.....
Old 22-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #43
eviltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei View Post
realli arh? i put two layers leh...the hardware shop people say this is the smallest gap type....
Hee hee. Still big enough for shrimplets la. Trust me. Btw, is it stainless steel mesh bo? Better dont use it if it is aluminum mesh or anyother metal which is unknown.
Old 22-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #44
thxpro98

bro TS, must use those wire mesh only flour can get through then its small enough some shi fu DIY and they know where to get such fine mesh, mostly from hardware store, can try asking them.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #45
wei
Dragon

Quote:
Hee hee. Still big enough for shrimplets la. Trust me. Btw, is it stainless steel mesh bo? Better dont use it if it is aluminum mesh or anyother metal which is unknown.
ok epic fail got to redo again...yes it's stainless steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxpro98 View Post
bro TS, must use those wire mesh only flour can get through then its small enough some shi fu DIY and they know where to get such fine mesh, mostly from hardware store, can try asking them.
thanks bro, will check it out
Old 22-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #46
avex30

Quote:
would like to share a little diy partition...wire mesh bought from those hardware shop, the plastic frame are those document binders. Used two pieces of wire mesh and slide the edge into the binders.

Hole too big bro you are going to end up like me waiting for the shrimplet to out grown the hole size and net them back to their right full partition hahahaha
Old 24-07-2011, 02:27 AM   #47
Sulawesi

How to know what mesh gap is good?
Old 24-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #48
whq
Arofanatic

Quote:
Thansk for the encouragement.

i dare not think that a small quantity of 3 will give offsprings, main focus now is to keep them healthy in the tank.

Still in dilemma whether to shift the 'normal' crs from office into this tank or not.
Nice tank bro. Haha do not worry. I started with 5 benibachi crs, now ended with 50-60 pieces suggest just keep pure benibachi in your house tank. Tough part is to see 3 shrimp for couple of months

Last edited by whq; 24-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.
whq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #49
eviltrain

Bro Wei~~~

update update~~
Old 05-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #50
wei
Dragon

Quote:
Bro Wei~~~

update update~~
Hullo bro not much update leh. Last week spotted one of the beni mama berried so now waiting see can successfully give birth or not. Anyway i brought back some of my normal crs from office tank back home and mix them into the tank, as their colours seems to have deteriorated in my small office tank.

Not gonna keep the tank as beni tank since mine are not top grade shrimps. Just concentrate on trying to breed out better colour shrimps instead of headache with pure or no pure line especially
The recent hooha