Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 17-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
haha... thats why i say unless ma!!! if mass death i will like jump into my own tank and drown myself! hahah.. worst the you right jowy! hahah
Your tank not that big la. Just put your head inside can liao
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
jowy

LOL... faint..
Hopefully my CRS will be alright tomorrow.
*worried*
Old 17-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #13
berber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Your tank not that big la. Just put your head inside can liao
remove all the partition... tuck my legs in.. should be can luh!! or i leave my legs hanging outside lorh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
LOL... faint..
Hopefully my CRS will be alright tomorrow.
*worried*
jowy! dont worry luh... its okay one... no worries!
Old 18-10-2010, 12:01 AM   #14
Xmant
Dragon

Quote:
LOL.. not only my newly introduced CRS swim around.. my old inmates also do so.. some more are the small 1.. LOL
Now not really swim around but the small 1 will prefer stay near top dun noe why..
I believe that you have done something to your tank before such thing happened. Did you do your WC or add DW in your tank?

It was not normal for small shrimps to stay near the water top. They were being stress. Hope there is no casualty for you for the next 48 hours.
Xmant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #15
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmant View Post
I believe that you have done something to your tank before such thing happened. Did you do your WC or add DW in your tank?

It was not normal for small shrimps to stay near the water top. They were being stress. Hope there is no casualty for you for the next 48 hours.
This week i haven do a WC or add DW at all.. Before i intro my newly bought CRS to the tank.. there will a small WC due to servicing on chiller... but it doesnt affect much on the old inmates.. only when today i intro the newly inmates.. the small 1 become like that.. now some of the newly CRS oso behaving the same...
PRAY that they will be alright man

Thanks bro berber... i hope so too..
Old 18-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
Xmant
Dragon

Quote:
Thanks bro berber... i hope so too..

Hey, I am not bro berber! Pls don't address me wrongly.
Xmant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 12:27 AM   #17
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmant View Post
Hey, I am not bro berber! Pls don't address me wrongly.
LOL.. that not replying to you..
Only the top part is replying you.
Old 18-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #18
newlife
Dragon

Guess should be nothing wrong....unless your shrimps is trying to crawl out of the water then something is wrong...

Like what ber ber says....should be some stripe tease going on.....suitable for R21 only....so those shrimplets cannot see so must stay above...wahahaha...
newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #19
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlife View Post
Guess should be nothing wrong....unless your shrimps is trying to crawl out of the water then something is wrong...

Like what ber ber says....should be some stripe tease going on.....suitable for R21 only....so those shrimplets cannot see so must stay above...wahahaha...
LOL.. they never try to crawl out of water.. just that they keep swimming around actively which i dont think it is normal comparing to my earlier batch..
Hai
Old 18-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #20
Navanod
Arofanatic

Hi bro,

3 possible reasons.

1. They're males and there's a female ready to mate in the tank, so they're hunting for her.
2. The water condition is poor and they're trying to swim "upstream".
3. There's some food stuck somewhere and they're looking for it. If there's an oily film on the water surface, they may be trying to feed on it.

By the way, apologies if my reply in another thread sounded too harsh. It was not meant to come out that way.
I had meant that on top of doing some homework, you should phrase your questions properly (and try to include it in your title, eg "is it normal for shrimps to keep swimming around?") instead of a generic one liner question

eg. "can I keep orange shrimps with my other shrimps?", instead of "what shrimps will cross breed?"

Like I've said, we're here to help but you can get more effective help if your questions are clearer. Then can have more time for gaming right?
Navanod is offline   Reply With Quote