Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #41
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arofrank79 View Post
new tigers...?
no leh old tigers haiz..
Old 25-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #42
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

my st try to smell the mp leh.. n like wanan eat lidat but nv eat dunoe gt chance can train to mp not.. can those hu train their st to take mp share share how it start??
Old 25-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #43
FXPJR

My 6inch IT dun touch mp but few days ago started nibbin at the smaller piece...2 days ago started taking bigger pieces..maybe can try to starve them then slowing as it gets hungrier,give small pieces for it to try...thats how i've done....same for my red aro....but it took me close to 3 months to ge the stubborn IT to take mp....

Old 26-08-2008, 07:50 AM   #44
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXPJR View Post
My 6inch IT dun touch mp but few days ago started nibbin at the smaller piece...2 days ago started taking bigger pieces..maybe can try to starve them then slowing as it gets hungrier,give small pieces for it to try...thats how i've done....same for my red aro....but it took me close to 3 months to ge the stubborn IT to take mp....
wah 3months reali veri long
Old 26-08-2008, 01:15 PM   #45
BuWaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
Mine doing fine bro , just changed the background colour and adjusted the water parameter slightly , showing some progress , hope it can maintain .
What adjustment u did to the water parameter? More alkaline or acidic? Care to share the parameters?

Old 26-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #46
FXPJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jPoPbOl View Post
wah 3months reali veri long
As all of my tank occupants are taking MPs...just bo hu the stubborn one
..finally it gave in....

Old 26-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #47
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuWaC View Post
What adjustment u did to the water parameter? More alkaline or acidic? Care to share the parameters?
Got some dried K leaves and threw them in my OHF , fish showed some positive reactions . Will need to observe or few more days before I conclude its effectiveness .
Old 26-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #48
nFn
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXPJR View Post
Mine's worst leh... I want it to eat pellet as I am getting my aro to take it as well. The aro has already started eating it but the IT die die don't want to eat. It will wait until every weekend when I treat my aro MP then this IT go and makan the MP instead...
Old 26-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #49
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFn View Post
Mine's worst leh... I want it to eat pellet as I am getting my aro to take it as well. The aro has already started eating it but the IT die die don't want to eat. It will wait until every weekend when I treat my aro MP then this IT go and makan the MP instead...
How small are your IT bro ? Normally its very difficult to train them to take pellets , unless they are trained to do so when very small , say about 2 inches or less ...
Old 26-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #50
jPoPbOl
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
How small are your IT bro ? Normally its very difficult to train them to take pellets , unless they are trained to do so when very small , say about 2 inches or less ...
how bro how mani st of urs tk mp
Closed Thread