Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-02-2006, 01:57 AM   #1
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Introducing my new Spoon Head VFSR...

This 16" red was spotted by Williamt from top view... out of 2 FGTs full of mid sized reds at QH. He was quite excited abt this red, as usual, he saw something that i didnt see, so buy & learn lor...

Just collected this evening, now chasing feeders around, managed to pop in a few pieces of feeder within 2hrs into my tank. Decided to name her "SP".

Pics by Bluesotong. Pls enjoy.






Last edited by terence28; 25-02-2006 at 02:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 02:00 AM   #2
rosle atin
Endangered Dragon
 
rosle atin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
This 16" red was spotted by Williamt from top view... out of 2 FGTs full of mid sized reds at QH. He was quite excited abt this red, as usual, he saw something that i didnt see, so buy & learn lor...

Just collected this evening, now chasing feeders around, managed to pop in a few pieces of feeder within 2hrs into my tank.

Pics by Bluesotong. Pls enjoy.





wei adek .... wayy past your bedtime still not sleep hah ........
just luv your broad and a bit short body with big big tail ... just luv it.
rosle atin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 02:02 AM   #3
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosle atin
wei adek .... wayy past your bedtime still not sleep hah ........
just luv your broad and a bit short body with big big tail ... just luv it.
Thanks Abang! Tomlo long weekend, so dun sleep so early lor...
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 02:57 AM   #4
rosle atin
Endangered Dragon
 
rosle atin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
Thanks Abang! Tomlo long weekend, so dun sleep so early lor...
"SP' simi lai eh!!!
rosle atin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 03:00 AM   #5
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon
 
moscowblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,313
Default

nice red lah..... is williamt sipping sek jui when choosing???
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 03:33 AM   #6
SWOZT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What a nice red you have there. Williamt eyes very sharp. From top view also can choose so nice body shape and big scales. You very lucky to have got a master to select this. Somemore can get him excited, you must prove him right.

Nice meeting you again for a short while today. Hopefully can meet up and have coffee to chit chat ya?

Cheers
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #7
aawcy
Senior Dragon
 
aawcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,544
Default

So solid bro.....body shapes just right for his size...
aawcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #8
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aawcy
So solid bro.....body shapes just right for his size...
Thanks bro! Ya, love the shape... more to come down the road!

And thanks all bros for yr kind comments!
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 05:10 PM   #9
Spakase
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Superb specimen, love the spoon head, body and the scales.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #10
GARY©
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nice Catch bro.....
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)