Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 20-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #41
bonafido

booomzz

Knn our elite cheng Hu more BOOMZ than me, DBSS is not HDB?? what the F he is talking about?? than its should be called EC teo bo?? but than bo facility,bo pool,bo security guard, but got to pay condo price?? yet dare to say this?? I tut HDB pricing is control by Gov and its not determine by the development, if like that, can its say that the unit is Freehold? I think ppl will think twice to buy that!!!
Old 20-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #42
koijunior

Extracted from HDB website :

" Our role : Providing Affordable, Quality Homes "

Now we got a new class of flats by DBSS , known as "half-baked condo" ... to be more blunt, in army slang , 'half-F**** condo'

Last edited by koijunior; 20-06-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #43
prestontan
Arofanatic

This FT of a Minister volunteered to take charge of the ministry of national development thinking that with his glib tongue, he can bluff the lao kao from the tree down - just like how he did in the health department.

He is really talented in making simple things complicated and when things get complicated, he thinks he can simply walk off scot-free.

I really doubt if he can bring down HDB prices. Private property, yes lah. HDB cannot - not unless the minimum sum in our CPF account is seriously increased.

Otherwise the wife of his boss go where to find money to gamble?
prestontan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 03:52 AM   #44
hkh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestontan View Post
This FT of a Minister volunteered to take charge of the ministry of national development thinking that with his glib tongue, he can bluff the lao kao from the tree down - just like how he did in the health department.

He is really talented in making simple things complicated and when things get complicated, he thinks he can simply walk off scot-free.

I really doubt if he can bring down HDB prices. Private property, yes lah. HDB cannot - not unless the minimum sum in our CPF account is seriously increased.

Otherwise the wife of his boss go where to find money to gamble?
He & his famous $8 for heart by-pass.....

Now $0.88 million for a HDB.....
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #45
therat
Arofanatic

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_D1E198E02D53C58D482578B600466092/$file/Centrale8.pdf?openelement

CONFIRMED PRICE RANGE FOR CENTRALE 8 AT TAMPINES Sim Lian Group Ltd wishes to announce the confirmed price range for Centrale 8 at Tampines: It is regrettable that during the application period, the media and members of the public did not take note of our repeated public emphasis that the price range which we had announced was only an indicative price range, and would not be the final sale prices for the respective types of flat units. In view of the interests in Centrale 8 at Tampines, we are pleased to announce the confirmed price range for this DBSS project as follows:

3 Room $389,000 to $445,000
4 Room $511,000 to $592,000
5 Room $685,000 to $778,000

We have taken due consideration of the following criteria in determining the confirmed price range:
1) Resale prices of HDB flats in the same vicinity (taking into account the age and location) ;

2) Prevailing economic conditions ;and

3) Proximity to transport network, good public facilities and other amenities. Applicants who have successfully submitted their online applications will be able to check the price of each individual unit on 2nd and 3rd July 2011 at the showflat.
therat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #46
AlvinLeong
Dragon

Dun care BTO or DBSS, still HDB. Not EC. Why this DBSS selling more expensive than EC?

KBW said dun compare. Or is it MBT left behind one he dun dare to comment.
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #47
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

many $$$ oso got ppls buy ...............
KAO LUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #48
sheng
Dragon

today ZaoBao said the price have reduce by 100k for the highest price
sheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #49
lohsinlong
Dragon

This flats cost a bomb........
Got to slough for the rest of my life and work till i die to pay off this amount...
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #50
phillife76
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracy View Post
Seems like they haven been building any "Normal" HDB flats anymore... BTO And DBSS and EC are too profitable...
So tell us dun buy BTO, DBSS n EC cos too expensive then no normal HDB..wat do i buy?? Knn... damm Boomz leh this Khaw...
phillife76 is offline   Reply With Quote