Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 29-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #21
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

how much is the price increase to cover this rebate?

reminds me of primary six boys bluffing P2.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #22
dragon888
Arofanatic

Electricity tariffs will increase by an average of 1.5 per cent from April 1 for the next three months. This means that families living in four-room flats will have to fork out about $1.43 more per month.

This increase is due to rising fuel prices and additional infrastructure investments to meet increasing electricity demand and replace ageing assets, said SP Services in a statement on Thursday.

This means that the households will pay 26.70 cents per kWh from April to June, compared to 26.28 cents per kWh now. The tariff had decreased quarterly for the past three quarters.

The latest tariffs have been approved by electricity industry regulator the Energy Market Authority. SP Services, a subsidiary of Singapore Power, reviews the tariffs quarterly based on guidelines set by the authority.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...-june-20130328

see....no need increase S&CC.....already start increase other cost.....
dragon888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #23
millenium
Senior Dragon

First, who will impress by such temporary ang pow?

Second, who are the brains behind such ang pow? And do they think they achieve any goals?
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #24
Auratus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon888 View Post
The latest tariffs have been approved by electricity industry regulator the Energy Market Authority. SP Services, a subsidiary of Singapore Power, reviews the tariffs quarterly based on guidelines set by the authority..
An SOP statement, KNN laugh die me. Simi Engery Market Authority la, Public Transport Council la, we all can see totally wayang. All kakilang, orgy together, where got don‘t approve one. Really LPPL.

I would translate the above statement to: The VIP ordered EMA to announce the approval of increase.
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #25
Humongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auratus View Post
An SOP statement, KNN laugh die me. Simi Engery Market Authority la, Public Transport Council la, we all can see totally wayang. All kakilang, orgy together, where got don‘t approve one. Really LPPL.

I would translate the above statement to: The VIP ordered EMA to announce the approval of increase.
Cannot say lidat they are all independent, highly profiled, intellectuals individuals,..... just that they are undependable, lowly altruistic and abstruse nepotist...
Old 31-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #26
Auratus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humongous View Post
Cannot say lidat they are all independent, highly profiled, intellectuals individuals,..... just that they are undependable, lowly altruistic and abstruse nepotist...
LOL, your words power la.
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #27
Humongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auratus View Post
LOL, your words power la.
mine belong to the lower end and unskilled category.... prickly heat powder have.... power dont have loh....
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #28
xersion
Dragon

Gov very goodddddddddddd
Knn give me 2x half mth rebate only...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
xersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #29
aromatix
Dragon

Bad management of the TCs. If these are non-profit entities why the hell are the generatjngso much surpluses? The money belongs to the HDB residents. Is the money being returned with interest/opportunity lost cost? The pricing mechanism should be adjusted downwards.
aromatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #30
Humongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by aromatix View Post
Bad management of the TCs. If these are non-profit entities why the hell are the generatjngso much surpluses? The money belongs to the HDB residents. Is the money being returned with interest/opportunity lost cost? The pricing mechanism should be adjusted downwards.
For a gaberment who does not believe in the welfare of its people.... where welfare to their ears are a dirty word... they will only be driven by terms like... excellency, "meritocracy", growth and endless bonuses.... all elesedont matter.

It is not what they say matter... it is their action that all can see....