Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #61
IKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
tot you stress cos cant see your fish. SK knows.

Cant see fishes wont stress la..........
Old 03-07-2006, 10:21 PM   #62
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
wondering majority of jap breeders used what kind of water. Sotong King you know?

This one needs a genius to answer.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #63
SK-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Firstly, goldfish kept in gw are more healthy then why need to see them everyday. Only those who keep them in cw need to see - actually check them everyday because there is always problem.

Secondly, rarely do we see people using gw post of problem in this forum. But look through all the past threads, all those who posted of problems are the ones who keep goldfish in cw.
Brudder, I cannot agree more. Out of 20 cases of fish sickness, only got 1 is raised in GW.

I believe in green water very much. Most experts adopt it because they know the advantages of GW. You deprive your fish of the good environment just because "I cannot see my fish" then it is a very selfish owner's thinking.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:58 PM   #64
SK-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I think Runzhu, you should organize an experiment with all the bros here and see which method is the better one. If you need a place to conduct the experiment, then I will make arrangement for it. I can also make arrangement for some ranchus to be used for the experiment.

Maybe we can use 2 three feet tubs and maybe 10 small ranchus in each tubs. Let Sotong King set up one tub with GW while I set up one with CW. Get some bros here as witness and also be the judges and also make sure that there are no "hanky panky" going on.

Let the truth be known once and for all.
Why do you still need to do experiment yourself when it has been tested, scientifically proven, plus got "CONFIRM GOOD" stamp chop from our local "Vermillion" Goldfish Club?

http://www.geocities.com/greenngolds...ter-frame.html

You mean these people who are the cream of Singaporean Goldfish hobbyists are talking crap? You will rather believe in 1 or 2 characters who "THINK" that gw is no good because they swear by cw? Halo... please exercise your analytical sense...

Do test for something that has been confirmed by experts is realy senseless, bo liao and time wasting. I have got better things to do.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #65
Runzhu

Quote:
This one needs a genius to answer.
alamak! thought you know everything about goldfish and breeders.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:15 PM   #66
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Cant see fishes wont stress la..........
cant see money then stress hor. can feng shui help destress in work?
Old 04-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #67
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK-II
Why do you still need to do experiment yourself when it has been tested, scientifically proven, plus got "CONFIRM GOOD" stamp chop from our local "Vermillion" Goldfish Club?

http://www.geocities.com/greenngolds...ter-frame.html

You mean these people who are the cream of Singaporean Goldfish hobbyists are talking crap? You will rather believe in 1 or 2 characters who "THINK" that gw is no good because they swear by cw? Halo... please exercise your analytical sense...

Do test for something that has been confirmed by experts is realy senseless, bo liao and time wasting. I have got better things to do.
It is OK for you to say that I "bo liao". How good a fish can be developed will be shown particuarly in a competition. You mean that my win of 3 out of 6 prizes in the oranda class is "bo liao". My $2/- pearlscale which has been featured in this forum way before the competition is "bo liao"? You mean the whole "community" has to pit their grooming skill with me a "lone ranger"? Do you mean that the whole "community" is giving me chance to win 5 trophies out of my 6 entries.

Frankly I don't care if you use GW or CW. Only those who have visited my home and have seen my fish will know. Why so afraid of a challenge if it has been prooven as you have said by the experts. What makes a person qualified to be an expert in goldfish?
Old 04-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #68
Sotong King

Quote:
It is OK for you to say that I "bo liao". How good a fish can be developed will be shown particuarly in a competition. You mean that my win of 3 out of 6 prizes in the oranda class is "bo liao". My $2/- pearlscale which has been featured in this forum way before the competition is "bo liao"? You mean the whole "community" has to pit their grooming skill with me a "lone ranger"? Do you mean that the whole "community" is giving me chance to win 5 trophies out of my 6 entries.
Hehe from all the posting, can see only one $2 pearlscale posted before the competition had won and you talk until as if you had won the World Cup 2006 . Next competition make sure you don't end up like Brazil hor.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:18 AM   #69
SK-II

Quote:

Frankly I don't care if you use GW or CW. Only those who have visited my home and have seen my fish will know. Why so afraid of a challenge if it has been prooven as you have said by the experts. What makes a person qualified to be an expert in goldfish?
Halo... I really don't want to sound kuai lan, but hor you already say in a separate topic that you "buy to win". Here, this is the one: http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=242131

Then now you credit your winnings with your keeping method? If you buy fish for competition and they reached you 1 or 2 weeks before competition, can claim your method work meh? I can only say dat ur seller is the "real expert" in keeping his gf before selling them to you.

Anyway, as my brudder Sotong King points out, there is more than 60 trophies to be won. You only won 5 leh. A Vermillion club member confirm with me that his club sweeps more than 50% of all the trophies and they use gw and they swear by it. And you canot say kelong because none of the judges is from Singapore nor from the club. So how's that for statistic, my friend?

It is not "afraid to prove a point" but do u have to prove that jumping down from the 12th floor can really die? And I also never say CW no good. It's just that it has already been proven that you can achieve better results with gw.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:23 AM   #70
SK-II

Quote:
Hehe from all the posting, can see only one $2 pearlscale posted before the competition had won and you talk until as if you had won the World Cup 2006 . Next competition make sure you don't end up like Brazil hor.
Sorry ah brudder.... I don't know how to find that picture. How long was the pearlscale posted before the comp? Half or 1 year? No offence but without seeing the photos when it was a $2 small small type, how come everyone can believe one rears a fish from small ah?

Last edited by SK-II; 04-07-2006 at 02:30 AM.