Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management

Old 22-04-2015, 08:03 PM   #41
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chern View Post
Ive got a bottle of this to try, my review is that fishes are swimming as good or better compared to previous AC which was SC prime. Compared to prime, the liquid is alot more concentrated and thick, abit like syrup. It also dosent have such a strong pungent smell like prime, i dont know the technical details that are different so i wont go there.

Personal review is that this product is working fine without any problems and see my fishes abit happer, whether that is real or my own imagination, i am happy using this product until any/if problems arise!
An AC wks well or not usually look at the fishes u will get the ans (Provided that the AC was applied properly as per my pts stated above) As for myself, I look the how my rays breath and swim after WC. If ammonia is not removed, the rays will usually breath hard & swim uncomfortable. Appetite is another factor to look at.

If ur fishes are doing better, then it was not ur imagination but real. Welcome to the AST world of happy fishes.

Last edited by Tay; 22-04-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #42
ahhKiatz
Dragon

Does this come in smaller bottles?
ahhKiatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 03:13 PM   #43
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhKiatz View Post
Does this come in smaller bottles?
Yes, 1 litres bottle will be available in LFS v soon.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:51 AM   #44
Dave57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Yes, 1 litres bottle will be available in LFS v soon.
r u selling or promoting?
Old 24-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #45
Tay
Dragon

I do not hold shares in AST nor I hv invested interest in distributing in sg. As mentioned, I am a frd of the distributor cos of AST.

I am over excited wat AST can do for my rays solving lots of my issues. I just realised that if water is gd, their colour also improved significantly. As such, this thread may hv seen to be a bit over doing, but is just me. B4 this thread started, some 10 pple had tested it & result was positive, which gave me the courage to start this with a bang. If is a shit pdt, give me 10k I also wonldnt do anything. Look at how AST is priced, can make the distributor rich???? Bear in mind is a US pdt, wat is the cost???

Lets keep all these simple & keep fish keeping simple, if u believe the review fr fellow hobbyists here & myself, then buy to try. If not, just stick to ur present AC will do as long it don kill ur fishes.

In fact I had more to share on AST regards to why it is so successful in US mainly on aquaculture food fish scene which is much more demanding than ornamental fishes. But I decided not to lah. Anyone one keen to kn can call me to chat no issue at all. Haizzzzzz

I only believe in good products tats all, thats my pt I want to get thru.

Last edited by Tay; 24-04-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #46
canopy
Dragon

bro is this product in the market long?
canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #47
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by canopy View Post
bro is this product in the market long?
In USA , yes. In the Aquaculture scene in US, ClorAm-X is famous.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:35 AM   #48
Tay
Dragon

Any further queries regards to the slaes of AST pls contact the distributor directly.

I will leave this thread open to fellows hobbyists to contribute if they want to and any queries on my experiences on AST u are welcome to contact me privately. Thk u folks.
Cheers..........
Old 25-04-2015, 10:52 AM   #49
evilfry
Arofanatic

I have all along been using Seneye to monitor the water parameters for my tank. Typically with SC, there will always be a huge spike in ammonia after WC. With AST it doesn't happen... Not sure about whether my aro is happier or not but I am sure spike in ammonia is not a good thing. Cheers
evilfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 01:36 AM   #50
Ang Leng
Arofanatic

Thumbs up

Thanks Bro Tay for the recommendations of this new product. After using for 2 weeks, I am confidently to say this anti chlorine is much better than the other brand I'm using for years. Firstly it do not have those unpleasant smell, secondly whenever I do WC, all my livestock will not have like breathing heavily. Thanks... Good product, thumb up...
Ang Leng is offline   Reply With Quote