Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 23-08-2011, 01:40 AM   #41
Dawlyn

knn TT, laugh die me when he said to TJS "you must be able to back it up"....i was thinking what is there to "back it up"? so many cases happened already mah? Dont he know about it?
Is he trying to tell us he is sleeping recently?....just wake up, hair also haven't dye back to black colour sibo??

I dont think TJS will be sue, in LKY's time 100% TJS has to Run-Road, but now is a different era, sue TJS will makes things very difficult for LHL.
Old 23-08-2011, 02:15 AM   #42
koijunior

Prince Lee following his father tactics again, using 'threatening words' ... see the Straits Time headline on 22nd Aug., ... if you read through the whole article, the 'essence' of his speech is telling you , vote for a obedient President who will say 'yes' in everything. Without a obedient President, there will be 'grave economic problem for Singapore', that is what he implying.

In the first place, they told us that President have no direct influence on government policies, then why is there a need for his concern over which President the citizens vote ??

Last edited by koijunior; 23-08-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Old 23-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #43
globalcookie
Dragon

Tang Liang Hong was anti-muslim???? LKY's books made some remarks on muslim, those are e truth...

JBJ held up 2 police report, that's deframation? Hahahahahaha....hahaha... mockery of Singapore's playground politics.

Well.... power, is not forever. Every dynasty has it's era, and will fall, just a matter of time.

I believe in Retribution! No man is above God! So don't play God!
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #44
Heuer
Dragon

Thou i really admire TJS's guts of speaking out, with his character, if he becomes the prez, i foreseen our society will be more divided.

He will be fighting with the govt day in and day out.
Heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #45
koijunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heuer View Post
Thou i really admire TJS's guts of speaking out, with his character, if he becomes the prez, i foreseen our society will be more divided.

"Our society will be more divided" ... that's exactly the kind of fear that the government is trying to instill into the citizens' mind just before the PE.

No doubt TJS is vocal, but not necessary a bad thing at all. Don't forget that he can anytime kena 'booted out' if he goes overboard, as 'promised' by PAP.
Old 23-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #46
JP88
Dragon

thumbs up TJS !!!
few more days ... sikali LKW come out & give last min talk again ...

u will regret for the next 6 yrs ... if you vote wrongly ...
JP88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #47
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP88 View Post
u will regret for the next 6 yrs
Or return from e graves if no longer immortal
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #48
JP88
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
Or return from e graves if no longer immortal
haha
I think LKW just dont have the kind of confident anymore like when he's in his young days
JP88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #49
Dawlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heuer View Post
this may not be something bad thot, so far we have been a very obedient and timid Singaporean isn't it?

having the guts to fight for our rights, and justice and fairness is something that we had been lacking isn't it?

isn't fighting it openly and in a rebuttable manner (TJS's approach) is better than complains going to deaf ears of our garment & MIWs?
Old 23-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #50
Dawlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP88 View Post
haha
I think LKW just dont have the kind of confident anymore like when he's in his young days
its partly because of Mrs Lee is gone......Mrs Lee was the lucky star who had been shielding LKY.