Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 01-12-2014, 11:43 AM   #31
Auratus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
Fxxk u HDB, MIW. I hated you. Cos of u, many are homeless & unless it goes to the media, u continue your sleeping problem. I hope MIW falls, all gov sector must be sack & re-employ ppl who are willing to serve public, not a just a cold heartless civil servant who just work & get pay & reply standard letter everyday
Good one! Salute you!

I had a conversation with Filipinos recently, and they were very upset with their country's politicians being nothing but corrupted. He made a very good point, "There is no such thing as public servant anymore, they only serve themselves."
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #32
vincent2982
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auratus View Post
Good one! Salute you!

I had a conversation with Filipinos recently, and they were very upset with their country's politicians being nothing but corrupted. He made a very good point, "There is no such thing as public servant anymore, they only serve themselves."
Every time i think back abt them, i feel sad to be gov by this jia liao bee zhenghu. Everything is law by law, follow black & white until all lazy to think & b more compassionate towards ppl who face prob. Every things they see letter, read liao, copy & paste standard reply without thinkin & making a full understanding. I only later noe later he got a worst stroke, have to remove half of his skull bone. Almost bcome vegt. Now is half body paralyses. He got call me when he was hm & able to talk. At least now they got free flat to live.

When my kids ask me y i hate gov so much, i say i oso think our gov very good when i was young, & duno y my parent hate PAP, & alot of surrounding uncle & auntie keep Fxxkin PAP. When i grew up & go to work force, i see realistic things & getting worst den past. So i say now tell u , u won't feel, next time u will know. Every time i will bring this sad case up to tell my kids to be content, many are suffering in SG without no 1 knowing.

Last edited by vincent2982; 01-12-2014 at 11:52 AM.
vincent2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #33
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Every time i think back abt them, i feel sad to be gov by this jia liao bee zhenghu. Everything is law by law, follow black & white until all lazy to think & b more compassionate towards ppl who face prob.
I see otherwise in a sense.

Firstly, it is "who" they approached or attended to them. If they encountered a heartless and cold MP or gov official, which seems to be common in our views, they get a couldn't be bothered attitude. If they are lucky and met a good one, they can get reprieve.

Next, maybe these so called servants are already hardened by the many cases, many are not genuine, that they became numb.

On the above case. It was a friend who is in grassroot that advised me what to do then. He did mention to me too, let e authorities assess if these are genuine cases. The least we could, just help if we really felt it's genuine case. As individuals, we can only do so much.

Yes, much like you, I really don't like this gov. I am not totally sure the next gov will be better, but hey hey, if it's already so bad, we can afford e risk of another (in that sense).
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #34
vincent2982
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
I see otherwise in a sense.

Firstly, it is "who" they approached or attended to them. If they encountered a heartless and cold MP or gov official, which seems to be common in our views, they get a couldn't be bothered attitude. If they are lucky and met a good one, they can get reprieve.

Next, maybe these so called servants are already hardened by the many cases, many are not genuine, that they became numb.

On the above case. It was a friend who is in grassroot that advised me what to do then. He did mention to me too, let e authorities assess if these are genuine cases. The least we could, just help if we really felt it's genuine case. As individuals, we can only do so much.

Yes, much like you, I really don't like this gov. I am not totally sure the next gov will be better, but hey hey, if it's already so bad, we can afford e risk of another (in that sense).
I understand. But most of them don't bother to find out. They received the letter, 1st tings is they say u should not sell you flat if you no place to live( Even they noe they not $ to pay the flat, Power bill, Conservancy etc) & they expect you to noe you cannot rent a flat after you sold ur HDB within 3 yrs. Before they sold their flat they get help from MP bal bla, but all is write letter to relevant authority & only receive standard reply with no help. So they can only sell their flat to pay off their debt. So blame who? They dun visit you until things goes to media or a 3rd party write in to F them. I myself been through prob & try get MP help oso. I can tell you no 1 bother to find out. I kana a Fxxker who write letter during MPS, & tell me off for not able to pay conservancy charge, tell me if u wan to live in HDB u need to pay. They totally ignore the prob u are facing. I dun dare to say nxt gov might b better, but if dun change,u nv know. Just like how ppl chose gov when SG bcome independent. Who know we will go this far.
vincent2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #35
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
... tell me if u wan to live in HDB u need to pay.
If you live in Aljunied, you won't get this shit. That's part of e 'arrears' problem Aljunied facing now.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #36
Auratus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
If you live in Aljunied, you won't get this shit. That's part of e 'arrears' problem Aljunied facing now.
Some rumour says PAP supporters. Cannot rule out this possibility, cause PAP is never a gentleman.
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:01 AM   #37
HeiYuEr

Garfield

Quote:
I understand. But most of them don't bother to find out. They received the letter, 1st tings is they say u should not sell you flat if you no place to live( Even they noe they not $ to pay the flat, Power bill, Conservancy etc) & they expect you to noe you cannot rent a flat after you sold ur HDB within 3 yrs. Before they sold their flat they get help from MP bal bla, but all is write letter to relevant authority & only receive standard reply with no help. So they can only sell their flat to pay off their debt. So blame who? They dun visit you until things goes to media or a 3rd party write in to F them. I myself been through prob & try get MP help oso. I can tell you no 1 bother to find out. I kana a Fxxker who write letter during MPS, & tell me off for not able to pay conservancy charge, tell me if u wan to live in HDB u need to pay. They totally ignore the prob u are facing. I dun dare to say nxt gov might b better, but if dun change,u nv know. Just like how ppl chose gov when SG bcome independent. Who know we will go this far.

the rules is there for a reason like selling off ur flat, u cant rent a flat as such.

else everyone will start selling their 5rm flats n rent a 4rm liao.....more cheaper like that....cash keep hot hot in pocket and pay rental for 4rm flat from hdb will do.
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:20 PM   #38
Kohaku
Dragon

Have to agree with HeiYuEr. The rules are there or added because during the 80's and 90's, some ppl uses the loop holes to make money out from HDB flats.

I ever heard of a case that a family has 2 HDB flats in their possession. They stayed in 1 and live off on the other rental. HDB found out years later and ask them stopped renting out the flat or the flat will be confiscated. They obeyed and stopped renting out.

As the flat was brought before the rules of having to sell their flat before can buy another hdb flats kicks in, the owner gets to keep the flat empty and stay in another 3rm flats an enjoy all the rebates.

Some times we can't blame the government, but blame those who play with the system and make those who are abiding pay the price.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote