Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 22-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #41
Guppies Onli
Dragon

Ideas Laundering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris View Post
I send letter to PM Lee complaining why there is no bicycle park in Yishun MRT? I told him it was an ugly sight with hundreds of bicycles parked chained to fences and trees around the MRT. I only got an automated response that said my letter had been received and a reply will be given, Wait long long still nothing until recently Yishun MRT now have got a very nice bicycle park with shed.

I also wrote to SMRT to decorate their trains with colourful posters as their trains look drab and plain, but there was not even a reply. Anyway, a person/persons did me a favour and went into Bishan Train Depot and painted their trains. I guess SMRT not too happy about it.
Guppies Onli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 02:03 PM   #42
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auratus View Post
Whatever fxxk models...means Huat Argh.......

They collect tax but when need to spent...they said no good model...but money go overseas invest here invest there. Su liu, quiet quiet, media cover here and there. If spent on public transport, hospitals, public services will ho se liao. But these fxxkers wants to join the world exclusive gambling clubs, own funds bo gao use public funds. Tan liu, own pocket but su liu, our pocket.
KNN, since they play international game, how many billions have Sg lost??? One tiny island, years of hard work let them game here and there. So far, what have come back from the winnings?
I keep reading how much our SG investment has grown, or how good Temasek has performed. WTF! What have they given to its people? Yah, at most some mask from Temasek...wah...so fxxking generous. KNNCCB!
COE, Singapore pools, ERP, these few takings enough, if a little goes to support some public services (not their salaries hor)....ppl will appreciated.

Si Pok Guy!
Temasek only can do business in spore only .. cos they got powder ,,,,,ha ,, can earn $$$ wan all under thie company ,,,,,, when go over sea ..... ha ha ha ha hahaahahah .. all died ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
KAO LUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #43
dragon888
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkh View Post
They have a new term called "competitive tendering" instead of "nationalization"........
as good as flooding called ponding, si bo.....
dragon888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #44
hkh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon888 View Post
as good as flooding called ponding, si bo.....
And effectively SBS and SMRT are reduce to just supply drivers.........
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #45
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Quote:
with this move, is it considered as nationalizing the public transport? if yes, thought this was raised by Opp party and someone defended the current mode....and then now raise it as their own idea.....

bro bingo!

how about the shareholders hoh
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #46
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Quote:
They have a new term called "competitive tendering" instead of "nationalization"........

not "all-in-one-familee" meh
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #47
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
The pie is now cut up to smaller pieces so more players shld be able to come in.
Rem when they remove the monopoly of telcom biz, M1 and Starhub popped up. But who are e major shareholders? I can't trust this gov when they 'nationalized' or remove e monopoly.

Quote:
with this move, is it considered as nationalizing the public transport?
I see it is shifting the biz from one to another, stripping the cost and absorbing by tax payers, than make it looks so good, and we end up paying even more eventually.

Why the need to firstly shift public transport to corporates, than now shift back to state and than tender out? It's just shifting from one to another, profit all over, we ordinary folks foot the bill.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 07:29 PM   #48
hkh
Arofanatic

Last time they said too many bus companies so the merged them all into SBS.........and now they are opening out the market to include more players ??
Old 22-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #49
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Last time they said too many bus companies so the merged them all into SBS.........and now they are opening out the market to include more players ??
.............. same as taxi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now how many company ,,,,,,,
KAO LUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #50
hkh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAO LUO View Post
.............. same as taxi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now how many company ,,,,,,,
Yalor......last time only PAP in parliament.......now got WP......hopefully next time have SDP, NSP, SPP............