Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 16-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
goody992828

Wah piang this is worst than keeping the 3 male BKK leh. I really don't understand??? Is Is it due to temp? What temp did the breeder kept them? And did you bring them under hot sun?
And by the way did u check if the shrimp are healthy when u got them? Did u feedback to the breeder?

Last edited by goody992828; 16-03-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #22
soonhong

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody992828 View Post
Wah piang this is worst than keeping the 3 male BKK leh. I really don't understand??? Is Is it due to temp? What temp did the breeder kept them? And did you bring them under hot sun?
No le..i only took mrt nia....how to expose to hot sun...if i knew this..i would better to keep 3 male kk.....
Old 16-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #23
soonhong

Quote:
And by the way did u check if the shrimp are healthy when u got them? Did u feedback to the breeder?
Actually when i reached home ..still got one kicking once in a while....but now already died...
Old 16-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #24
goody992828

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
No le..i only took mrt nia....how to expose to hot sun...if i knew this..i would better to keep 3 male kk.....
Did u feedback to the breeder? First thing I guess the breeder should put them in a container rather in a plastic bag. If u notice there are two corner of the plastic bag which is a deadly trap for shrimp. I have personally had a BKK died at the corner due to my poor handling hence now shrimp I sold are always in a new food container. I ensure they get home save for the buyer.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #25
soonhong

Quote:
Did u feedback to the breeder? First thing I guess the breeder should put them in a container rather in a plastic bag. If u notice there are two corner of the plastic bag which is a deadly trap for shrimp. I have personally had a BKK died at the corner due to my poor handling hence now shrimp I sold are always in a new food container. I ensure they get home save for the buyer.
Actually the breeder packed them in the morning and I just went to collect from his parents.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #26
goody992828

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
Actually the breeder packed them in the morning and I just went to collect from his parents.
Haiz..... Nothing to say man.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #27
Koji™
Account Disabled

I did bought some shrimps from some bros here and they are very good and careful with moving the shrimps to me. Guess it's one lesson learnt and gained through the hard way. Like me, I'm gonna have to start planning again.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #28
goody992828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
I did bought some shrimps from some bros here and they are very good and careful with moving the shrimps to me. Guess it's one lesson learnt and gained through the hard way. Like me, I'm gonna have to start planning again.
Wah sound like you are buying more ah? Start new tank?
Old 16-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #29
soonhong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Bro ...plan nicely and hope to see you come back with great shrimps......
Old 16-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #30
jowy

huh... WTF!!!!!
i tot still alive... wat happen?