Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-08-2005, 12:35 PM   #381
aromatix
Dragon
 
aromatix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,330
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
This camera setting reflects the colour closer to what i am seeing now...
bro T28
bro cavalino's right abt reds' colour going up and down like yo-yo
anywayz, thanks for the "honest" camera setting to reflect the real colour - IMO still really good. but you saw the fish at its previous home; and when you brought it back - how much, if it's quantifiable by %, would you say PP has faded ???
cheers
aromatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:36 PM   #382
Beerman
Endangered Dragon
 
Beerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 8,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkelhock
Yr place nearbu\y by have....go GINZA pub and find fat MM...

oh.... u meAN near the Mac- burger there huh? I dont like that place lah! No 3 no 4 like that!
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:38 PM   #383
kagemaru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aromatix
bro T28
bro cavalino's right abt reds' colour going up and down like yo-yo
anywayz, thanks for the "honest" camera setting to reflect the real colour - IMO still really good. but you saw the fish at its previous home; and when you brought it back - how much, if it's quantifiable by %, would you say PP has faded ???
cheers
Bro aromatix

sometimes its difficult to judge in this manner...in someone's house and ur house alone can be very vast diff set of parameters...most if not all reds will tend to fade abit when they are move ard to another place

furthermore this red previously probably under the sun...the darkened top indicated this

Sun versus man-made light set (which bro T28 is not obsessed over wat lights to use) this could be another diff in environmental variables
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:43 PM   #384
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon
 
winkelhock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 8,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerman
oh.... u meAN near the Mac- burger there huh? I dont like that place lah! No 3 no 4 like that!

Just kidding la i also dun like...all wear shorts ones......will go Newpark to check it out as near my office...ai lai mai??
winkelhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:45 PM   #385
PeeCeeBee
Dragon
 
PeeCeeBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerman
New Park hotel b1. Dior, meble....... not bad!
wow....so happening hehe....go hotel now ...... will tell Luc abt it maybe he will be interested LOL
PeeCeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:45 PM   #386
greenbastur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Kagemaru This Is For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
bro u always most truthful to the pix compared to fish itself

wat about the other pix? tot u got one typical arowania style pattern?
HEH DON'T GET ME WRONG CAUZ BRO YOU GOT ONE THAT 'S ON MY A'S LIST TOO. WHY CAN I GET SOMETING LIKE YOURS INSTEAD, I HAD TO SEARCH AND STILL CAN'T GET WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED. I MEANT THE AROS MAN. KEGAMARU PEACE OUT TO ALL MY ARO BUDDIEIEIEIEIESSSS...
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:46 PM   #387
PeeCeeBee
Dragon
 
PeeCeeBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkelhock
Just kidding la i also dun like...all wear shorts ones......will go Newpark to check it out as near my office...ai lai mai??
when? ask yr gay fren along la
PeeCeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:46 PM   #388
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
bro u always most truthful to the pix compared to fish itself

wat about the other pix? tot u got one typical arowania style pattern?
I guess for a photocompetition or magazine/book, it is good to enhance the picture to showcase the best possible effect. But for me when it comes to showing my fish condition, i like it to be as real as possible. So when pple come my pl and see real fish, they will not be diasppointed.

The other pix will go showcase...
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #389
kagemaru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbastur
HEH DON'T GET ME WRONG CAUZ BRO YOU GOT ONE THAT 'S ON MY A'S LIST TOO. WHY CAN I GET SOMETING LIKE YOURS INSTEAD, I HAD TO SEARCH AND STILL CAN'T GET WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED. I MEANT THE AROS MAN. KEGAMARU PEACE OUT TO ALL MY ARO BUDDIEIEIEIEIESSSS...
mine cannot compared to his
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #390
Beerman
Endangered Dragon
 
Beerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 8,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkelhock
Just kidding la i also dun like...all wear shorts ones......will go Newpark to check it out as near my office...ai lai mai??

Just go........ but becareful huh, now there got 55 years old ah ma one!
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)