Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Old 06-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
ciaossu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Man View Post
hmm looks interesting (: will be looking foward to your updates of the progress of the tanks (: as for the other tank.. since it is for moss i guess whether you put sand or not does not really matter? just my thoughts
hmm thanks for the input, however i've decided to add in the sand as i will also be keeping cory in this tank too.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
Rockybato

Nice setup bro... Ur apisto was reallli lucky... Glad to know one more bro keeping apisto...
Old 07-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
ciaossu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybato View Post
Nice setup bro... Ur apisto was reallli lucky... Glad to know one more bro keeping apisto...
thanks, i was wondering whether to put ketapang leaves and few more branches to make it more natural. as for the other tank i think i failed will post the pic later in the night.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
Rockybato

Maybe u should put some more branches n some plants n some small grey rocks to make it look nicer bro... Jus opinion... Maybe moss on bw???
Old 07-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #15
ciaossu

ya am thinking of adding more branches too but dunno where to get it for a cheap price. midori has it but it's quite exp. bought these 2 driftwood pocket already pua kang. won't be adding plant or moss in this tank.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #16
ciaossu

Ciao everyone,

Day 3.

finally my setup is complete.

here goes,

my low tech plant tank (kind of dissappointed, however will try to search for a better driftwood and bogwood next month and redo it before that i will see how it goes)

flora in this tank: rotala, nana, spiky moss and unknow stem plant.
fauan will be: pymy cory, "snake fish" it's a kind of loach with body like a snake and 1 male apisto and boraras brigittae and maybe some fire red shrimp

the back of my tank

overall view

thank you for viewing, i'm open to suggestion.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #17
Bettas4life

nice going bro. cant wait for it to mature the hof you using what brand ah? looks sexy
Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #18
ciaossu

thanks man, the hof brand is odyssea it was passed to me by a bro. haiz quite dissappointed with this scape, the soil is messed up
Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
Bettas4life

no worries bro. we are all here to do try and error b4 we get it right. you very fast hand fast leg ah, i still searching for filter and wood ley.hahaha

Last edited by Bettas4life; 07-12-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #20
ciaossu

no choice lei have to be fast, my fish is waiting liao haha, they've been in a basin for 3 days. will have to wait for another 4-5 days before i put them in. tmrw might put some commado fish in to try out 1st.

Tags
cube tank, planted tank fish