Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 15-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #191
Eugene226
Arofanatic

Hi QH, I just installed my hydra 30 and i am just wondering if i MUST connect the air tube?? Because it is creating alot of air bubbles if i were to connect the air tube to the hydra 30.
Eugene226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #192
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene226 View Post
Hi QH, I just installed my hydra 30 and i am just wondering if i MUST connect the air tube?? Because it is creating alot of air bubbles if i were to connect the air tube to the hydra 30.
Hi bro,

Thanks a lot for your purchased. It is not necessary to attach the air tube to Hydra 30, the efficiency of Hydra won't be affected.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #193
BlackWaterTank
Dragon

I have purchased Hydra 50 and install it at the return sump tank, the outflow from hydra 50 was connect to the inlet of
Aquazonic Universal UV Filter.

may i know if the Aquazonic Universal UV Filter which i install at the return sump tank will affect the hydra water quality?
BlackWaterTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #194
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWaterTank View Post
I have purchased Hydra 50 and install it at the return sump tank, the outflow from hydra 50 was connect to the inlet of
Aquazonic Universal UV Filter.

may i know if the Aquazonic Universal UV Filter which i install at the return sump tank will affect the hydra water quality?
Hi bro,

Thanks for your purchase and not to worry that the UV filter will not affect the efficiency of Hydra as both unit is have different working principle.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 25-03-2015, 12:21 PM   #195
Syphonics

Hi would like to know which shops sells this pump?
I live in the east.
Old 31-03-2015, 09:48 AM   #196
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphonics View Post
Hi would like to know which shops sells this pump?
I live in the east.
Hi,

You may want to try Sampet at Marine Parade @ 63447806 to check on their stocks status, thanks.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 27-11-2015, 11:28 PM   #197
alakdan168

Default Bubbles

Hi I installed a Hydra 50 a few weeks ago in my cichlid tank. A lot of bubbles are forming on top. It's like the water has become soapy. Why is this?
alakdan168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #198
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakdan168 View Post
Hi I installed a Hydra 50 a few weeks ago in my cichlid tank. A lot of bubbles are forming on top. It's like the water has become soapy. Why is this?

Hi, thanks for your query. The "soapy" bubbles formed can be caused by the positioning of the Hydra 50, hence we would recommend that you re-position by submerging it approx. 10 meters downwards in your aquarium tank.

In addition, the venturi tube provided along with Hydra 50 serves to draw air in and pushes it through the outlet (however the user may remove it upon their discretion). Thanks!

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 01-12-2015, 11:22 AM   #199
alakdan168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi, thanks for your query. The "soapy" bubbles formed can be caused by the positioning of the Hydra 50, hence we would recommend that you re-position by submerging it approx. 10 meters downwards in your aquarium tank.

In addition, the venturi tube provided along with Hydra 50 serves to draw air in and pushes it through the outlet (however the user may remove it upon their discretion). Thanks!
Hi. Actually the bubbles that are forming are from the airstones and not from the hydra filter. Instead of bursting, the bubbles held, forming something like bubble-nest.
alakdan168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:38 PM   #200
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakdan168 View Post
Hi. Actually the bubbles that are forming are from the airstones and not from the hydra filter. Instead of bursting, the bubbles held, forming something like bubble-nest.
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. There are several factors that caused this situation. Have u check whether the tube-connection between the airstone & air pump is loosen? Airstone may tend to clog up with particles after long usage which reduces its function of bubbling.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950