Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 14-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #21
ItEndyCatAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wjustin View Post
nice looking Crs bro
haha, thankz bro. still got a lot to learn
Old 15-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #22
tanhann
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningning View Post
i think fucai(dunno if i spelt his name right) has quite powerful looking shrimps..

BTW, your crs looks quite solid. =)
fucai-> an af forummer? Is he selling Crs?
tanhann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 12:40 AM   #23
tanhann
Dragon

nice piece u have there. U got it from a forummer?
tanhann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #24
ItEndyCatAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhann View Post
nice piece u have there. U got it from a forummer?
got them from a friend
Old 16-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #25
kendrick_86
User Under Moderation

i think your tank is too messy. you can provide adequate hiding place, but still keep your tank neat. also if there's any casualties, you wont notice it until when a few shrimps have died. i experienced some shrimps dying in the hiding place which i wasn't aware of. only realized it after a few consecutive deaths. hence i like to keep it neat so i can have a clear view of my tank. if necessary, immediately remove any carcass to prevent further deaths.

ps: my 5 cents worth (no idea how come my rep points plunge so badly)
kendrick_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #26
ItEndyCatAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrick_86 View Post
i think your tank is too messy. you can provide adequate hiding place, but still keep your tank neat. also if there's any casualties, you wont notice it until when a few shrimps have died. i experienced some shrimps dying in the hiding place which i wasn't aware of. only realized it after a few consecutive deaths. hence i like to keep it neat so i can have a clear view of my tank. if necessary, immediately remove any carcass to prevent further deaths.

ps: my 5 cents worth (no idea how come my rep points plunge so badly)
ok roger, will tidy up when i have time =D
Old 17-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #27
ItEndyCatAro

redcross Need some help on my shrimps

need some help. I've placed shrimps inside for about 2weeks already, so far no deaths yet. Measured all ammonia and nitrite, both 0. no test kit for nitrate nw, but i believed it is very low. Kh is around 4, gh unknown. My problem is that the shrimps never eat... for past few days, i drop some small pieces of mosura crs food...never get to see the shrimps eat. they walk pass without eating and the piece was left there till my snail finished it up.

anyone can give some suggestions on what i should do? try different food? or there's some problem with my water
Old 18-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #28
ItEndyCatAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItEndyCatAro View Post
need some help. I've placed shrimps inside for about 2weeks already, so far no deaths yet. Measured all ammonia and nitrite, both 0. no test kit for nitrate nw, but i believed it is very low. Kh is around 4, gh unknown. My problem is that the shrimps never eat... for past few days, i drop some small pieces of mosura crs food...never get to see the shrimps eat. they walk pass without eating and the piece was left there till my snail finished it up.

anyone can give some suggestions on what i should do? try different food? or there's some problem with my water
any bro can help with this?
Old 18-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #29
cheetf
Dragon

Don't worry. They don't go after the food does not mean that they have nothing to eat. Don't feed them a few days and try again. They won't die of hunger.
cheetf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #30
ItEndyCatAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetf View Post
Don't worry. They don't go after the food does not mean that they have nothing to eat. Don't feed them a few days and try again. They won't die of hunger.
hi bro, thankz for the advice. i'm not so worry about them dying of hunger. i'm more worried if my there's a problem with my water condition cos some told me that if shrimps don eat means water might have problem. Anyway, will stop feeding for a few days and try again.