Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 AM   #51
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by .z. View Post

that is not mine,this want mine can?

No big scales, no nice rims, no deep base, no nice coloration, look like toad, nothing elegance ........
Confrirm not the type of fish I keep.

Then if that red is with me for a year, I'm sure it will look monsterous too
Old 07-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #52
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahek View Post
My kind of aro,perfect body and shape.Don't mind travelling all the way to s'pore to view it personally.

That's a long way to fly. My pics good enough. This type of red probably still as rare as platinum or GC.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #53
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzz View Post
EH ... i wasa there that day one of the worker who was EX officer in the army now working there told me boss bought lei from some1 ....????????
Infact someone was looking for a buyer. And the one he approached was somehow busy, & passed to Polyart boss. Don't know how many is crying now for not having this red.

By the way, for those who know who the onwer was, please keep this discussion secret. Don't want him to cry until drop eyes
Old 07-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #54
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuslee View Post
Unique piece of red....mm red GH is the 'in' thing now...maybe owner trade in for a red with GH...another unique piece of aro
Something like this?
Same type of scales marking

This is also an exceptional piece of art. Though base colroation not as strong, it is as perfect as should be to win two champion titles.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #55
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28 View Post
as long as open shop for biz, no such thing as not for sale. Just looking for carrot onli.....

This red is nice for personal collection, but not sure if it'll make a good competition red....IMHO.
U been in & out of QH often. Got something like this there for us to see? Tell them to bring it out to the display room for us to admire
Old 07-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #56
aRo4eVeR
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_yg View Post
Something like this?
Same type of scales marking

Nice unique pc of goldie, belongs to u or fm a lfs in haig rd? Remembered saw one something lidat.
aRo4eVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #57
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRo4eVeR View Post
Nice unique pc of goldie, belongs to u or fm a lfs in haig rd? Remembered saw one something lidat.
Wish I can afford a gold like this.
This one is QH & Aqua gold adult category champion.
Caught by Fishermen.

Last edited by ken_yg; 07-06-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:46 AM   #58
aRo4eVeR
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_yg View Post
Understand someone trade in this red (to polyart, block C328, aro can be viewed there still) to buy a GH. Wished he had approached me first

What u think? Any gold keepers would do the same to a red like this, an aro for an aro?
Hard to find such red with belly crossings as well, nice colouration indeed, it will be perfect if this fella is fatter and finnages bigger.
aRo4eVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #59
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRo4eVeR View Post
Hard to find such red with belly crossings as well, nice colouration indeed, it will be perfect if this fella is fatter and finnages bigger.
Agree. I'm new in this area, but Iknow a good red when I see one. And this one is rare rare type!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #60
ken_yg

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyeoh View Post
That's what i thought too... sorry bro ken, although the colour especially the purple is very very special, I don't quite like the body shape wor.. looks kinda long long thin thin a bit stunted type.
This one still a young red. If got proper care, still got chance of being big & fat. MY CR was even worst than this at same age, but now almost as big as the ER. A late bloomer no doubt, but the colouration & marking, no 2nd one around here yet?