Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 26-04-2003, 11:36 AM   #21
danielle

Default Re: Bukit Merah X with Sg Kling Gold

Quote:
Originally posted by klimey
I saw this available at Mega Pet in Taman Mayang, PJ. No Cert. What kind of gold is it?

Pet Shop Owner said that it is a cross between Bkt Merah gold and Sg Kling gold.

It is going for RM2888 b4 discount. Said that it was caught from wild?!. Aiya then how do you know what fish it is? No logic!AND No Cert!

Problem.... I like the aro.......help. How will aro turn out?
bro!!! i 've seen this aro b4 too at Megaworld!!! perhaps u should go to the KL/PJ thread to learn more about Bukit Merah.
I'm sure some of the KL/PJ brothers would b able to help u out in identifying the fish.
Old 26-04-2003, 02:14 PM   #22
sirius1220

Quote:
Originally posted by PUK1
of course he confident lar! he is trying to sell fishes mah! no sales, no money to pay rent ok!

BTW the 2 pieces of BUKIT MERAH x SG KLING aros BOTH ALSO GOT DEFECT.

see properly lah!
so what's the DEFECT?
i am not from kl so i dont have the luxury to stare at it for long. since you seem so unhappy abt the pc, do tell us all.
Old 26-04-2003, 06:27 PM   #23
sing2

as i heard from my fren, wild-catch xb can't be that cheap, now even asking for more than 4k. correct me if i'm wrong

i think that may be a farm breeding aro
Old 26-04-2003, 10:02 PM   #24
ARO2000

Quote:
Originally posted by sirius1220
so what's the DEFECT?
i am not from kl so i dont have the luxury to stare at it for long. since you seem so unhappy abt the pc, do tell us all.
U see, I nearly bought one of these two baby aros. Brought along $3K to the shop to buy and my friend told me DONT BUY! So i ask him why lor. Then he ask me to look at the pectoral fins of one of them. ONE BIG ONE SMALL! Only can see from the top of the tank.

Then I look at the other one lor. The I say this one ok mah! But my friend, Mr Wong, say Nooooooooooooooooooo. then I ask him why lor! then he ask me to look at the two mini fins (issit pelvic fins?) near the asshole . AND I SAW ONE fin is crumpled . So at the end of the day, I didnt buy lor!

The two BMxSgKLING aros are still there now .

But I do wonder how can our EXPERT Aro Brothers seem to miss these defects???????? Can go check them out now mah!

For me never mind mah cos I know nuts about aros hehehehehehe but u fellows??
Old 26-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #25
ARO2000

please dun get offended ok cos I kacau u fellows. but what I said about the two baby aros are real.
Old 26-04-2003, 11:08 PM   #26
sirius1220

Quote:
Originally posted by PUK1

But I do wonder how can our EXPERT Aro Brothers seem to miss these defects???????? Can go check them out now mah!

For me never mind mah cos I know nuts about aros hehehehehehe but u fellows??
i am no expert in aros.. and if u can come out with constructive comments, do go ahead.. dont need to worry.

we're always glad to hear out comments from everyone..
Old 28-04-2003, 12:05 PM   #27
klimey

Aiyo!! So much confusion.......So ex.....I will hold back for a while....Thye Lee Hing in Kuchai Lama, KL has got some aros in next week ......will look there.....any bros in KL/PJ want to join... it is near my house too.

appreciate all your comments....... I now smarter....

I feel that there should be a comprehensive list of terminology used by LFS......then it will help bros hopping for aros..

maybe senior members can help
Old 28-04-2003, 03:29 PM   #28
ARO2000

Quote:
Originally posted by klimey
Aiyo!! So much confusion.......So ex.....I will hold back for a while....Thye Lee Hing in Kuchai Lama, KL has got some aros in next week ......will look there.....any bros in KL/PJ want to join... it is near my house too.

appreciate all your comments....... I now smarter....

I feel that there should be a comprehensive list of terminology used by LFS......then it will help bros hopping for aros..

maybe senior members can help
Bro,

one of my SIFUs told me that Thye Lai Hing's Aros all reject quality one lah! Dun play play ok!
Old 29-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #29
klimey

really?????? Jesus, that is BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
Old 29-04-2003, 05:47 PM   #30
KL

Default Bkt Merah X Sg. Kling X back

klimey,

Regarding the x back you mentioned above.......According to our bro Alvin, Sg Kling is a place up north which is famaus golden x back. And the shine will x the 6th level about 10". However, I spoke to the owner of Mega World - Steven (if I not not mistaken his name) the aros or x back are from Johor so...wild caught????? Up to you to judge. I think I know the source of the fish where they came from. And I had bought one of the same batch from other LFS and I had return the fish (x back) to the LFS due to the poor quality. And guess what????The fish I returned had returned to the farm or supplier.......To for the price I paid I think I prefer an aro with cert to ensure the quality of the fish. I do not mind paying few hundreds extra to obtain a good quality aro. If you go to irene LFS you need to pay a few hundred more for a x back from King Kong. I bought one from Irene, around 5" but the shine is well developed till the 5th level, and I am paying not more than 350.00 extra.

Regarding the purple red you mentioned. I bought one at few hundred Rm lower than the one at Mega World. and the quality is slightly better. So.....Called me if you need any price bargain at Irene cause I do get special price at times. My hp 012 2274286.

Regards,