Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 20-01-2015, 11:32 PM   #11
zonkkie
Dragon

sorry but wouldn't putting it in a tub like that cause additional stress? looks like there is barely any swimming space.

treat in main tank better?
zonkkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 12:13 AM   #12
Gowling
Dragon

It has passed on yesterday night after a week of struggle.
We were both struck with sudden illness (mine also quite serious) at the same time but it didn't make it and I am ok now. Does aro really help ward off bad luck?
Gowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 12:48 AM   #13
patclay
Dragon

Bro Gowling, I am glad to hear that you have recovered from your illness. It is unfortunate that your aro passed on, but just think of it as it blessed you to recovery with it's sacrifice

Just move on and enjoy the rest o the fishes you have. When you are ready probably can get another piece.
patclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 09:32 PM   #14
takanori
Senior Dragon

I see your comm tank bioload already shake head. You better clear some livestock if not another will get sick soon. Btw your way of putting sick aro in a small tub make it worst, the aro can be alive longer if u never shift it. But what gone is gone, take care.
takanori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 01:50 AM   #15
Gowling
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by patclay View Post
It is unfortunate that your aro passed on, but just think of it as it blessed you to recovery with it's sacrifice
I also thought maybe it is more like when a person is suay, even his pets also suay argh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by takanori View Post
I see your comm tank bioload already shake head. You better clear some livestock if not another will get sick soon. Btw your way of putting sick aro in a small tub make it worst, the aro can be alive longer if u never shift it. But what gone is gone, take care.
I didn't want any nasty disease to spread. By the time it was in the tub, it had no strength to move much already. Dropsy is really a killer and this was my first taste of it.
Anyway my sump is handling the load well at the moment. Already upgraded with additional Marine Pure and Seachem Purigen. Really works wonder.
Gowling is offline   Reply With Quote