Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum > Showcase & Updates

Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 AM   #31
StefanW

Hi Simon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomis View Post
what's the mature age and size for p14?
My female P14 did not all get pregnant at the same age. A few of them got pregnant for the first time at the age of 2 1/2 years, most at the age of about 3 1/2 years and some at the age of 4 years. Their size was about 14-18 inch in diameter, at that time. I think the age is much more important, than the size!

Althoug, if I've heard of female Pot. leopoldi beeing pregnant at the ago of two years, all of my female Pot. leopoldi and Pot. henlei have indeed been older and bigger than my P14, when beeing pregnant for the first time. Only my female Pearl ray, Pot. scobina and Pot. motoro have been pregnant at a younger age, than my P14!

Best regards
Stefan
Old 02-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #32
azon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanW View Post
Hi Simon,

My female P14 did not all get pregnant at the same age. A few of them got pregnant for the first time at the age of 2 1/2 years, most at the age of about 3 1/2 years and some at the age of 4 years. Their size was about 14-18 inch in diameter, at that time. I think the age is much more important, than the size!

Althoug, if I've heard of female Pot. leopoldi beeing pregnant at the ago of two years, all of my female Pot. leopoldi and Pot. henlei have indeed been older and bigger than my P14, when beeing pregnant for the first time. Only my female Pearl ray, Pot. scobina and Pot. motoro have been pregnant at a younger age, than my P14!

Best regards
Stefan
That's one of the reason I don't keep p14, slow return investment.. but the main reason it's too expensive..
azon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #33
Rats
Arofanatic

I really want to give up man...how to keep up with the poison...

heart very pain leh...can see cannot own such beauty....

looks like got to travel down to the east side again..."lim kopi" , ok with you sifu ???
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:12 AM   #34
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

nice nice stardust
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote