Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #31
nefish
Dragon
 
nefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Hi nefish, hmmmm Xchange... I only like RED leh. See how wait till they grew up and i am afraid there may be casualty.
Try to use a smaller tank,betta tank those guppy brand.Mine ok leh,do a 20% WC every 2 days should be ok.I come to scoop scoop when they grow up?
nefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #32
haya23busa
Dragon
 
haya23busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefish View Post
Try to use a smaller tank,betta tank those guppy brand.Mine ok leh,do a 20% WC every 2 days should be ok.I come to scoop scoop when they grow up?
Nefish, I think u can forget the idea of coming to scoop scoop My 2nd female guppy only dropped 6 fries. Found 1 died from the 1st batch fries. So total i left with 21 fries only.
haya23busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
nefish
Dragon
 
nefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,430
Default

First few days r like that,those deformed or not healthy born will just died off,so don't worry just maintain a good water quality.

remember do a 20% WC every 2 days,no med very imp cos they r too small.Then should be ok.

Feed them with high protein food(40%)3 times a day.Crash them real fine and feed really little at a time.

Must maintain this strain ok,they r really nice(my wanted list).Envy with drool....

I have also ard 30 fries,let's work together see how they turn out.Let's hv a goal for that,it's our challenge.Hope will motivate u.
nefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #34
haya23busa
Dragon
 
haya23busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefish View Post
First few days r like that,those deformed or not healthy born will just died off,so don't worry just maintain a good water quality.

remember do a 20% WC every 2 days,no med very imp cos they r too small.Then should be ok.

Feed them with high protein food(40%)3 times a day.Crash them real fine and feed really little at a time.

Must maintain this strain ok,they r really nice(my wanted list).Envy with drool....

I have also ard 30 fries,let's work together see how they turn out.Let's hv a goal for that,it's our challenge.Hope will motivate u.

Thanks nefish for your encouragement. I feed them with BBS and superbaby foods. I love raising the fries up as this is my interest.
haya23busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #35
Leong68
Endangered Dragon
 
Leong68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,811
Default

Congrat!! Bro
Leong68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #36
haya23busa
Dragon
 
haya23busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leong68 View Post
Congrat!! Bro
Thanks bro. I am Sis.
haya23busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #37
nefish
Dragon
 
nefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Thanks nefish for your encouragement. I feed them with BBS and superbaby foods. I love raising the fries up as this is my interest.
Wow, BBS think yours will grow faster than mine,i only use crashed pellets.

Haiz.....today got 1 adult and 1 fry found dead.Suspect the cold weather.
nefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #38
AK47
Dragon
 
AK47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 721
Default Guppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by haya23busa View Post
Thanks nefish for your encouragement. I feed them with BBS and superbaby foods. I love raising the fries up as this is my interest.
Good food! hhaaaa... next time can try to compare the growth with yours. But think my albino got lesser space to swim... not like your bungalow!
AK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #39
nefish
Dragon
 
nefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,430
Default

Wow haya23busa guppies got bungalow! Must be listed liao.
nefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #40
Lawrence Loh
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefish View Post
Wow haya23busa guppies got bungalow! Must be listed liao.
mine all cramp into a one room bare flat..no money for bungalow standard leh
Lawrence Loh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
guppy, red guppy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)