Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-12-2008, 04:03 AM   #11
Rovert
Arofanatic
 
Rovert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default

though gambusia are ever rampant in our streams. do not be quick to forget the idea that they might be wild female guppy. its been raining alot recently, time to go hunting guys!
Rovert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
lindavw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
though gambusia are ever rampant in our streams. do not be quick to forget the idea that they might be wild female guppy. its been raining alot recently, time to go hunting guys!
actually i noe of a place that have guppies and mollies and they are giant size ones.
But this place is deep... we really need a long net to get to them.

Any place that bros/sis here can share?
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #13
detritus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindavw View Post
actually i noe of a place that have guppies and mollies and they are giant size ones.
But this place is deep... we really need a long net to get to them.

Any place that bros/sis here can share?
whoa! where man bro? maybe can organise expedition go together!

daiso got sell long nets for $2.
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #14
lindavw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by detritus View Post
whoa! where man bro? maybe can organise expedition go together!

daiso got sell long nets for $2.
Rochor canal but alot of pple will be watching us la.
Another place is fernvale. there is a longkang there but i think very diff to go down, need long net which i dun have.

Go Daiso buy is another thing la but liaoz take MRT back from IMM or Plaza Sing? pple will be staring lor lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #15
detritus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindavw View Post
Rochor canal but alot of pple will be watching us la.
Another place is fernvale. there is a longkang there but i think very diff to go down, need long net which i dun have.

Go Daiso buy is another thing la but liaoz take MRT back from IMM or Plaza Sing? pple will be staring lor lol.
rochor canal quite smelly also leh

and u are right... cannot go down and catch one... need at least 2 - 3m pole then can catch.

think must find streams rather than big storm drains lah... storm drains quite dangerous.
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #16
lindavw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by detritus View Post
rochor canal quite smelly also leh

and u are right... cannot go down and catch one... need at least 2 - 3m pole then can catch.

think must find streams rather than big storm drains lah... storm drains quite dangerous.
streams?
sinkapore still where got streams that allow pple go down n have guppies/mollies???
all destroyed already. I used to have many places to catch guppies, tiger barbs, pencil fish and even discus. but now none~
So any bro here can give a stream or canal with guppies in it we will go asap cos we wun know when the stream or canal the fishes will disappear due to PUB works.

If u think I have got a point... pls up my rep~
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #17
gue
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindavw View Post
streams?
sinkapore still where got streams that allow pple go down n have guppies/mollies???
all destroyed already. I used to have many places to catch guppies, tiger barbs, pencil fish and even discus. but now none~
So any bro here can give a stream or canal with guppies in it we will go asap cos we wun know when the stream or canal the fishes will disappear due to PUB works.

If u think I have got a point... pls up my rep~
Further Seaview there is a longkang. I saw people catching the other day. This longkang is just beside Straits Aquarium!
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #18
detritus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gue View Post
Further Seaview there is a longkang. I saw people catching the other day. This longkang is just beside Straits Aquarium!
steady lah! i go recce this weekend and post some pix. if have then we organise an expedition!

if have, who wants to come?
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #19
ahpek_lion
Dragon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by detritus View Post
steady lah! i go recce this weekend and post some pix. if have then we organise an expedition!

if have, who wants to come?
Swee I oso wan
ahpek_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #20
detritus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpek_lion View Post
Swee I oso wan
how are your platies?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)