Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 18-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #21
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh View Post
This paste food is floating or sinking??? How to keep it??? Just using normal container and store it at a cool dark place???

I would love to try it on my kois and GFs at home.
Bro Py....you need to have good filter for feeding paste food....otherwise, your water will became very messy...
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #22
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Bro Py....you need to have good filter for feeding paste food....otherwise, your water will became very messy...
Oh, you mean it will "melt" or disintegrate in water arh??? Never try it before. Thought it would be good as it contain a lot of "hor liao".
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #23
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Oh, you mean it will "melt" or disintegrate in water arh??? Never try it before. Thought it would be good as it contain a lot of "hor liao".
I'm not sure of this one, since this look "solid" and likely not melt in water....but then the poo that came out can be messy...so it's a matter of before or after..
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
FD3S
Dragon

is nippon selling this already? sounds fun...
FD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #25
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
I'm not sure of this one, since this look "solid" and likely not melt in water....but then the poo that came out can be messy...so it's a matter of before or after..
Hmm,........ dun know want to risk it or not. On one hand, I feel like feeding this to my home koi/GF every morning. Rest of the day would be pellet food. On the other hand, not sure how it would affect the filter system. I really IBS now.

Albert >>> If you seeing this, can answer my earlier questions and how is the paste food is being sold???

Thanks in advance.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #26
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
This paste food is floating or sinking??? How to keep it??? Just using normal container and store it at a cool dark place???

I would love to try it on my kois and GFs at home.
Good morning!!OOooopppss i mean good afternoon!!!The paste food is sinking wan!!!I keep them in the refrigarator and i use them them slowly!it is like plastercine u will roll them into a ball.The raw powder form can oso be purchase...
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #27
namrepus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Hmm,........ dun know want to risk it or not. On one hand, I feel like feeding this to my home koi/GF every morning. Rest of the day would be pellet food. On the other hand, not sure how it would affect the filter system. I really IBS now.

Albert >>> If you seeing this, can answer my earlier questions and how is the paste food is being sold???

Thanks in advance.
I tried those paste food for my koi yesterday... not all of them accept them immediately...

According to the Ah Seng,

1. It has much better nutrient then high growth pellets because of the fresh ingredients used.
2. It has soluble protein and so the Koi will not have too much accumulated fats. (I maybe wrong in the translation from mandarin to english)
3. spirulina power added for colour.
4. It has "cooling" effect compared to the pellets that we feed...

Ah Seng don't have much stock to sell now but he is going to prepared more to sell if demand is enough....
namrepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #28
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
It did not melt leh......I tink it is worth trying.....

Quote:
So far still ok fed for few days.....will sill observe and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD3S View Post
is nippon selling this already? sounds fun...
goin to launch soon....It is fun lor....u remember onli take the amount needed if u sit there roll and roll feed and feed!!!
Old 18-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #29
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Brother u shld try feeding it and see.....if u scare feed small amount and dun use it daily lor.......I suggested to ah seng to hv it available in raw form and ready form like the ball in my pic!
Old 18-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #30
FD3S
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
goin to launch soon....It is fun lor....u remember onli take the amount needed if u sit there roll and roll feed and feed!!!
Yea I'm sure it's gonna be fun. LOL Mind updating here if Nippon launches this? 10000000 thanks.
FD3S is offline   Reply With Quote