Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 29-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
Nevin
Dragon

Default Pellet trained little IT

Sharing this pellet trained IT with all bro & sis here, eating non-stop…

This fellow was 24/7 stable and now after pellet trained, became unstable even though it is more active than before.

I think IT eat too much will affect the stability, but not sure how true is it.

Anyway, all comments are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcE_RkOgYI

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Nevin; 29-03-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Nevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 02:14 AM   #2
leavemeuntitled
Dragon

nice pellet train IT
From my learning in af and my own experience, i feel that when tiger showing colour which for us refer it as being "stable" is actually the unstable form of the tiger,like when they are being newly introduce into a new environment,being defensive against other fish,hungry and etc. When their are not showing their colour which we state at "unstable" is actually the stable form of the tiger which they will are more comfortable.so it does make sense when you say when the tiger eat alot it affect it's stability.
This is just my observation base on my own tiger and some info i got since i use af.bros,if there is anything wrong with my info do correct me.
leavemeuntitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
Nevin
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavemeuntitled View Post
nice pellet train IT
From my learning in af and my own experience, i feel that when tiger showing colour which for us refer it as being "stable" is actually the unstable form of the tiger,like when they are being newly introduce into a new environment,being defensive against other fish,hungry and etc. When their are not showing their colour which we state at "unstable" is actually the stable form of the tiger which they will are more comfortable.so it does make sense when you say when the tiger eat alot it affect it's stability.
This is just my observation base on my own tiger and some info i got since i use af.bros,if there is anything wrong with my info do correct me.
I have read similar theory from books, in addition, tank mates, water condition & back ground may also a factor to affect stability.
Nevin is offline   Reply With Quote