Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #31
steventanmh4234
Arofanatic
 
steventanmh4234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Nice comm u have bro... I like ur tig. most......
steventanmh4234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #32
Swordwindsg
Arofanatic
 
Swordwindsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 227
Default

nice comm bro...glad u are fully utilising my setup to handle tt kind of bioload. i kind of miss it now.. haha
Swordwindsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #33
KenJIavp™
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Bro, very soothing n impressive monster comm you have there bro... 2 thumbs up!!!

Good to put up ur feet n relax with a cuppa n watch them after a really hard day's work...

Impressive man!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #34
_kai_
Dragon
 
_kai_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,150
Default

Bro leviathus just a question, are all your monsters fully grown? Or do you have to still upgrade the tank size once more?
_kai_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #35
twiggycalvin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

bro! u make me feel sad lookin at my tank! extremely beautiful fishes u have!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #36
leviathius
Dragon
 
leviathius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steventanmh4234 View Post
Nice comm u have bro... I like ur tig. most......
Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordwindsg View Post
nice comm bro...glad u are fully utilising my setup to handle tt kind of bioload. i kind of miss it now.. haha
I spent another $600 to redo the sump on top the crazy filtration you have already set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJIavp™ View Post
Bro, very soothing n impressive monster comm you have there bro... 2 thumbs up!!!

Good to put up ur feet n relax with a cuppa n watch them after a really hard day's work...

Impressive man!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kai_ View Post
Bro leviathus just a question, are all your monsters fully grown? Or do you have to still upgrade the tank size once more?
Not yet fully grown. Still considering whether to upgrade. But might be getting a pond instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggycalvin View Post
bro! u make me feel sad lookin at my tank! extremely beautiful fishes u have!!!
Thanks bro.
leviathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #37
Swordwindsg
Arofanatic
 
Swordwindsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 227
Default

wow. wonder what did u do for the upgrade... it will be nice if u can post the photo of the filtration here too..
Swordwindsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #38
leviathius
Dragon
 
leviathius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordwindsg View Post
wow. wonder what did u do for the upgrade... it will be nice if u can post the photo of the filtration here too..
I bought additional 10kg momotaro bacteria house for the bakki shower part in the 1st compartment followed by full Mr Aqua, 2nd compartment is also full Mr Aqua, 3rd compartment is full Biohome red. Last compartment is just some coral chip, oyster shell my UVC and Eheim 1264.

The OR6500 broke down after 6 months and Coral life short circuit. Haha.

Wait I take picture.
leviathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #39
leviathius
Dragon
 
leviathius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 892
Default

Update with pics attached. Sump size is 4ft by 1.5ft right?

Last edited by leviathius; 20-05-2012 at 10:00 PM.
leviathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #40
Swordwindsg
Arofanatic
 
Swordwindsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathius View Post
I bought additional 10kg momotaro bacteria house for the bakki shower part in the 1st compartment followed by full Mr Aqua, 2nd compartment is also full Mr Aqua, 3rd compartment is full Biohome red. Last compartment is just some coral chip, oyster shell my UVC and Eheim 1264.

The OR6500 broke down after 6 months and Coral life short circuit. Haha.

Wait I take picture.
isnt OR6500 well known to be super hardy even when used on salt water setup?! it's only abt 3-4yrs old according to my knowledge. haiz. sianz. and coral life is also supposed to be a better brand? hmmm.. how unfortunate.

anyway, u really invested a lot on ur filtration. haha.. thumbs up. though personally, i wont bear to use such costly biological filter media in a sump. generally, flowrate is too high, besides the point that it's difficult to achieve uniform water distribution among e media, and the environment is kind of bright too. i will still prefer to load up these good media in a canister to cater to the biological filtration.
Swordwindsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)