Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascapers Equipment, DIY and Hardware

Old 24-02-2005, 02:38 AM   #11
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Fish
For on tank MHs, i advice u can check out the Marine LFS. they carry lots of MHs stuff. Or another suggest u can get wall mounted MHs. Which i personnally think its better as u can adjust to the height u want the Mhs to be from yer tank.
C328 carries tankover type (if i'm not remembered correctly). those Mhs in a nice casing which u can place easliy over yer tank.
Cheers.
bro. correct me if i'm wrong
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 02:49 AM   #12
ah^siao

most marine tank is only 2 feet dude.. some cases 2.5 feet.. 3 feet is too tall hard to reach the bottom of the tank unless u got LONG hands..

marine tank uses MH cauz they cast shadows with the water current/mini waves.. it looks more natural.. whereas normal light(PL,FL) doesn't..
Old 24-02-2005, 02:53 AM   #13
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah^siao
most marine tank is only 2 feet dude.. some cases 2.5 feet.. 3 feet is too tall hard to reach the bottom of the tank unless u got LONG hands..

marine tank uses MH cauz they cast shadows with the water current/mini waves.. it looks more natural.. whereas normal light(PL,FL) doesn't..
oh... ok thxs for enlightening me bro. forgot about that too ^.^"
Old 24-02-2005, 04:26 AM   #14
Little_Fish

Mhs has its limits to penetration depth as well. HAving a tank too deep, also means that light may not be able to reach the bottom. SImple case study.
When u go diving, or when u look from documentaires, have u notice that the deeper u go, it becomes dimmer?

3 feet depth tank? woah. U need a ladder to go into the tank to do mainatance. hahaha.
Cheers.
Old 24-02-2005, 04:28 AM   #15
ah^siao

the fishes will be smelling your armpits.. hahahaaaa......
Old 24-02-2005, 03:24 PM   #16
schema

Get this

Dupla

U want? I got 1 of this.....for possible sale!
Old 24-02-2005, 08:20 PM   #17
tagore

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Get this

Dupla

U want? I got 1 of this.....for possible sale!
pm me price thanks bro
Old 24-02-2005, 10:19 PM   #18
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Fish
Mhs has its limits to penetration depth as well. HAving a tank too deep, also means that light may not be able to reach the bottom. SImple case study.
When u go diving, or when u look from documentaires, have u notice that the deeper u go, it becomes dimmer?

3 feet depth tank? woah. U need a ladder to go into the tank to do mainatance. hahaha.
Cheers.
no nee say 3 ft. my 2 ft height tank i already got problem liao 3 ft need a crane or fork lift to place me above the tank and do diving into the tank to do planting haha

last time went to bro schema's house. seen that mh light. very nice looking and looks high tech too ^^"