Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 17-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #61
Eric_tan60
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by madplat22 View Post
I am just stating what I have seen.this is an open forum where hobbyist gather to share. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion y must you get so defensive and suggest that I am visually impaired if you are not relate to Aro kingdom?
agree with u. forum are open for all hobbyist to share their view. no need to be so direct and defensive ma. been to AK also ,some of the red have defect and some are defect free. all depend on buyer rite? ffl also defect fish ma but some see as unique , some see diamond eye are defect some see as unique.
Eric_tan60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #62
greenhorn_aro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklimbhs View Post
hi guys,
im not related to AK in any way.
Arowana world has been my passion.
As a true hobbyist, we shd just be frank and share all info.
I visited AK yesterday, i didnt see any of the fishes hv defect eyes.
As informed by other AFC member, they were also glad to visit AK (proven) and very glad to see more LFS coming our way.
Anyway apology to bro Green Horn.
Hi bro bklimbhs dun nid apology to mi as this is a forum for us to learn n share..we r just stating the facts wat we haf seen..Mayb u nid to accept the facts of ppl good n bad comments not only good comments for the shop..if u wan apology tink there r more other Bros n a shop tt u had critisize not ONI mi..(not hard feeling bro this is just wat I m tinking)(consult the old bird)
Old 18-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #63
S T HO

HI bros..,
Spent 2 hrs plus at AK. Zul was very friendly. AK only sells Red Aros. For bros who wants small red aros ($650 each), still have many to select from. First time want to own FFL red, still have a few to choose from. Very reasonably priced. Smaller ones cost $2200 plus. Very tempting.

ps I am not related to AK just sharing info. I told my wife that i bought a gold aro... she almost.... until i showed her a nice gold key chain ($10)....ha..ha ..
Old 19-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #64
Aromania73

been to AK this morning to look see look see. was very impress with the setting of the shop and especially the super red FFL. pricing wise very tempting (not expensive) . any advise from any bro?.. im newbie here..
Old 19-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #65
arored
Banned

will drop as soon as time permits.good to see a lot of nice aro shop opening to supply quality ones to hobbists like us.
arored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #66
kennedy
Arofanatic

Went to ak today, suprising ak zul is very friendly. The batch of 6inches red look really good,their appetite is excellent. For me the ffl rtg caught my heart.haha. Those that haven get the chance to go down, should go down take a look.
kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #67
betppl
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T HO View Post
HI bros..,
Spent 2 hrs plus at AK. Zul was very friendly. AK only sells Red Aros. For bros who wants small red aros ($650 each), still have many to select from. First time want to own FFL red, still have a few to choose from. Very reasonably priced. Smaller ones cost $2200 plus. Very tempting.

ps I am not related to AK just sharing info. I told my wife that i bought a gold aro... she almost.... until i showed her a nice gold key chain ($10)....ha..ha ..
Hi,

Any idea the small red aro ($650 each) came from which farm?
betppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #68
mohamed_ali_j
Dragon

First time at Aro Kingdom, really surprising to see the shop full of Reds..!!
Hung out with Mr Zul till late evening..
He's a wealth of treasure.. enjoyed talking to him.
Reserved a juvenile Red... can't stop myself.. sigh..!!
Red Aro lovers should check out this joint.
Hope to see more joints like this pop-up, esp at the heartland.
Cheers mate..!!
mohamed_ali_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #69
Aromania73

wat I know fr Mr Zul the owner that all super red in his shop is all imported directly from Indonesia not local farm..
Old 23-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #70
Aronso
Arofanatic

i have been there few day ago,saw this mr zul and he's a really friendly and helpful sales personnel. he equipped me with alot of knowledge esp the panda that looks gd!
Aronso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aro kingdom, fa fu long, king