Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 26-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #31
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by low pingshian View Post
I don care . but the way . the fish farm owner says it is a crossback. as u says . mine has pearlies scale gold crossing to the 6 level. that is a crossback right? ?????
u ask our opinion to clarify if its a XB or HB.
Then u said u have expert who believe its a XB.
Then u tell us - i don care (our opinion or what the cert says)

So if u think its a XB, its a XB then.
If one day u decide to sell the fish, we will be very curious how u post about yr fish.
Old 26-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #32
Steven87
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenza View Post
I have yet to see any xb 5-6" cross but on average crossing may start from 13" without WTT but nt full cross. On the other hand, how do you define as crossing? Full cross then consider or half?

End of the day if see fish no see cert, imho i take it as HB.
half cross i think i am very happy liao haha.
Thanks for the enlighting.
Steven87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #33
Steven87
Arofanatic

Quote:
the fish stated it is highback golden but according to me and somehow another expert , he and me agreed that it is a golden crossback because the fish has pearlies scales and the gold shine has already cross its back , i don care the cert stated , i believe in my own eyes , do you think so?????
Quote:
i brought that fellow in 399 dollars
Quote:
I don care . but the way . the fish farm owner says it is a crossback. as u says . mine has pearlies scale gold crossing to the 6 level. that is a crossback right? ?????
Hi Jerome, i believe you might think "wah i am damn lucky, buy a HB at $399 and get a possible XB, even expert say look like XB."

I guess maybe that could be the chance. But do observe the growth until adult stage and see. Some xb will look like hb, some hb will look like xb. end of the day, same saying where anyone will quote you: "as long as you like the fish ok liao"

Your arowana journey is like mine, we have long way to go, learn along the way and keep up with the hobby. no need to debate or argue with anyone, end of the day money in our pocket, we decide how we spend it and decide what we want.

Have a great weekend, school starting tmr already.
Steven87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #34
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven87 View Post
Hi Jerome, i believe you might think "wah i am damn lucky, buy a HB at $399 and get a possible XB, even expert say look like XB."

I guess maybe that could be the chance. But do observe the growth until adult stage and see. Some xb will look like hb, some hb will look like xb. end of the day, same saying where anyone will quote you: "as long as you like the fish ok liao"

Your arowana journey is like mine, we have long way to go, learn along the way and keep up with the hobby. no need to debate or argue with anyone, end of the day money in our pocket, we decide how we spend it and decide what we want.

Have a great weekend, school starting tmr already.
So steven, care to share how u spend and what u want?
Old 27-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #35
Beerman
Endangered Dragon

Fish so young , this like your son fail 1 test and u start giving up hope on him. Give your fish some time to prove u have make the right choice lah!
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote