Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 21-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #31
Ouuuigh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiex09 View Post
I got myself 2 rilis today, really cool. Got one male and one berried female.

The berried one is really active, swimming all over my mini rainforest 2.8 gallon tank. I hope she likes it

Im cycling my extra 1.5 gallon tank, if I manage to find enough rilis, might keep about 5 to 8 rilis only.

My LFS only had a few left, so I guess is really selling fast. They got only 1 male left, the rest are all females, and many of them are berried.
Nice! if you can , post a FTS of your tanks and some picture of your rilis . and keep us update on your rilis .

Last edited by Ouuuigh; 22-05-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Ouuuigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #32
globalcookie
Dragon

May I ask, Ouuuigh, which thread has ZERO side track? A lil side track is normal! If u wana get so specific, please dont let me see u side track else i'll not say but show 3 reds. Giam bo?

In shrimp threads, where another shrimp is mentioned, it is normal to complete the mention, so long as it's not leading the whole thread away from the topic. Unless, you are suggesting, the moment one person side track, Mod shd move the side track into a new topic.

Last edited by globalcookie; 21-05-2011 at 11:59 PM.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #33
jamiex09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouuuigh View Post
Nice! if you can , post a FTS of your tanks and some picture of your rilis . and keep us update on your rilis , this thread is made for rili and rili only anyone can share their rili as long as they are rili .
How do I post the pic directly on the thread without using the attachment? Sorry for being Ms Dumb
Old 22-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #34
Ouuuigh
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
May I ask, Ouuuigh, which thread has ZERO side track? A lil side track is normal! If u wana get so specific, please dont let me see u side track else i'll not say but show 3 reds. Giam bo?

In shrimp threads, where another shrimp is mentioned, it is normal to complete the mention, so long as it's not leading the whole thread away from the topic. Unless, you are suggesting, the moment one person side track, Mod shd move the side track into a new topic.
Hey bro i think you take my post to seriously , i was just kiddingly say that it was offtopic , i didnt say you cant post anything other thn rili ? hey bro you need to relax . i was just kidding . i even put .
Old 22-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #35
Ouuuigh
Arofanatic

Quote:
How do I post the pic directly on the thread without using the attachment? Sorry for being Ms Dumb
You have to put using attachment . you can upload to facebook , photobucket or any other website and attach it here
Old 22-05-2011, 12:30 AM   #36
jamiex09

Okay! Done! Thanks Ouuuigh...

First 2 pics with the berried female, sorry I have 3 ugly wild neocaridinas there...
Third pic is male...

They are really active, very cute...so tempted to get more!

I heard they were cross-breed with Snowball and Firery Red...don't know if it's true???

Old 22-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #37
Ouuuigh
Arofanatic

Quote:

First 2 pics with the berried female, sorry I have 3 ugly wild neocaridinas there...
Third pic is male...

I heard they were cross-breed with Snowball and Firery Red...don't know if it's true???

Very nice rili and shrimps you have . your male rili looks the same as mine .
Old 22-05-2011, 12:52 AM   #38
jamiex09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouuuigh View Post
Very nice rili and shrimps you have . your male rili looks the same as mine .
Thanks, they remind me of Koi fish
Old 22-05-2011, 01:11 AM   #39
globalcookie
Dragon

I'm only pointing out, it is normal to have some side track on and off. Unless the side track has lead the original thread off totally, there is no need to mention abt it so soon. When it is going out of hand, Mod will step in.

There are some post where we end up leading it into another shrimp, and Mod actually breaks the thread into 2 topics. That happens when the OT shrimp discussion got heavy sided.

So yes, I am also not being too harsh, thus I explain it in the 2nd para in that post above about gg OT. Learn to skip post that are OT or that you don't wish to read.

I'm very relax actually. I'm usually very objective in my post too.

(i stop e ot here..)
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #40
razor90

Quote:

Third pic is male...

yes they will interbreed with cherry as they are cherry themselves. May want to do selective breeding for the lines of rili