Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AF Organized Events

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
D24

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azroy View Post
i noticed that 1 ML treats 70L, so we just need around 10ML to treat 700L ? So little dosage will really work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymmij View Post
this product is more concentrated than seachem prime?

any bros used this product before?
This product has been tested on many types of fishes (1ml/70L), eg: koi, goldfish, discus, flowerhorn, arowanas, freshwater stingrays, plecos, planted tanks, etc...

I personally tested on freshwater stingray, flowerhorn and super red aro in the morning and they were eating like a p*g in the evening... I did a 90% water change with 2ml/70L of Ultimate Coat, which is very extreme, so I do not recommend that you try this at home as water parameter is not only about pH differences.... The main objective is to test the effectiveness of this product with local tap water. FYI, this test was done over a period of one month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Man View Post
any effects if overdose?
Why do you want to overdose? You should follow the dosage/instructions given.

D24

Last edited by D24; 06-07-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #12
Young Man
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D24 View Post
I personally tested on freshwater stingray, flowerhorn and super red aro in the morning and they were eating like a p*g in the evening...

Why do you want to overdose? You should follow the dosage/instructions given.

D24
so this ultimate coat clears the water to the extent that it increases the fishes appetite so much?
not that i want to overdose on intention.but what if accidentally overdose?
and one last question.what if i cant make it for the stipulated collection time?because i am working on sunday.. still can join in the group buy?

thanks for answering my queries (:
Old 06-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #13
lpkoh5
Endangered Dragon

What is the market price for the normal 2L on sale?

Any expiry date as based on calculation, if I have a 522, I will just need 7ml for one WC, if only do weekly, then this product can last me at least 10yrs.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
kpchua
Arofanatic

Is this product from AquaScience Research?
http://aquascienceresearch.com/Ultimate.html
Old 06-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #15
toe_toe7
Dragon

Can advise on the expiry date of the batch that we are getting?

Thank you.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
ymmij
Senior Dragon

the overdose question is a good question we need to answer. reason being many fish keepers including myself tend to overdose the anti solutions as kiasu singaporean, better safe then sorry.

can we safely assume that over-dosage has no side effects?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #17
jethro
Arofanatic

Bro D24, is it possible to arrange other collection date and timing?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #18
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymmij View Post
the overdose question is a good question we need to answer. reason being many fish keepers including myself tend to overdose the anti solutions as kiasu singaporean, better safe then sorry.

can we safely assume that over-dosage has no side effects?
Yes.. fully agreed.. This is one impt point which I will consider as I usually overdose when using Seachem Prime for WC now.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #19
D24

AFC Committee

Hi guys...

When the fish is not stressed, the appetite is naturally good.

Accidental overdose - according to the supplier, it is fine. However, personally, I still feel that we have to be mindful and careful when administering any additive. There is always a reason why instruction and dosage is given. Best to follow... The reaction of different fish may be different and there are a host of other water conditions that make up the whole environment for the fish. If the product is of superior quality and consistency, there is no reason for us to provide more than is required/instructed...

Of course, the more you use, the more the supplier gain... paiseh, juz my honest opinion

This product is formulated with indefnite shelf life - therefore, there is no expiry date. However, it needs to be kept in a cool, dry, place, away from direct sunlight. You must also be careful not to accidentally introduce water or other substance into the container. Please also note that if you pour out one capful and cannot finish using what you have poured out, please DO NOT pour the remainder back into the container. Pls discard it. Always remember to close the cap tight after use.

Sorry, there is no other alternative collection venue/date/time. Please arrange for your kaki to collect for you lor...

D24
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
Young Man
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D24 View Post
Hi guys...

When the fish is not stressed, the appetite is naturally good.

Accidental overdose - according to the supplier, it is fine. However, personally, I still feel that we have to be mindful and careful when administering any additive. There is always a reason why instruction and dosage is given. Best to follow... The reaction of different fish may be different and there are a host of other water conditions that make up the whole environment for the fish. If the product is of superior quality and consistency, there is no reason for us to provide more than is required/instructed...

Of course, the more you use, the more the supplier gain... paiseh, juz my honest opinion

This product is formulated with indefnite shelf life - therefore, there is no expiry date. However, it needs to be kept in a cool, dry, place, away from direct sunlight. You must also be careful not to accidentally introduce water or other substance into the container. Please also note that if you pour out one capful and cannot finish using what you have poured out, please DO NOT pour the remainder back into the container. Pls discard it. Always remember to close the cap tight after use.

Sorry, there is no other alternative collection venue/date/time. Please arrange for your kaki to collect for you lor...

D24
thanks for the reply.all doubts cleared (:
Closed Thread