Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Old 18-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #11
weby

Good sharing from two guppy masters. thks
Old 18-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #12
jest1081
Dragon

best is to do test yourself.
split drop into two groups one feed tubi one feed bbs. See and judge yourself.
jest1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:02 AM   #13
angelo
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan78 View Post
Bro Angelo,
Relax...
Tubifex worm is most color enhancing among other benefits. BBS is most nutritious for growth among other benefits. This is what people in guppy forum in Taiwan and China say about tubifex feeding. It's NOT tarzan78's say. And u can ask around Taiwan breeders on their thoughts. I'm just sharing what I see and learn.
Why u get so offended, defensive & interrogating towards me or this post? 小弟我哪里得罪了你吗?
I repeat: I only share what I hear and learn from the respective Taiwan and China guppy forum. True or false, all guppy hobbylists make the judgement for themselves.
Maybe u r right on bbs is MORE color enhancing than tubifex. I don't know. I read all guppy threads overseas and I made a judgement for myself. I decided to follow the practices of experienced breeders in Taiwan and China.
So please share the lab report u done with them in their national guppy forum. And exchange pointers with them. I wish u well. Lol.
Until THAT day happens, we are free to share our views and opinions in this forum right?
Happy Gupping!...
I know that you are sharing hear say from the two countires ppl and I sharing my finding results and against them. And I know all information are not from you, Tarzan78.

Those information you got from them, I knew them long ago and spent years on verifying them. Do I still need to check with them again?

I have no concern on your judgement, you are just another hobbyist here. I just share my findings here, am I not allow?

Quote:
we are free to share our views and opinions in this forum right?
Please ask yourself this question?

By the way, due to some feedbacks from members here. From now on, for you, please stop posting on any mass order of BBS egg and help in getting guppies from oversea. You have over do it in all your posting to date.
angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #14
Tarzan78
Dragon

I know that you are sharing hear say from the two countires ppl and I sharing my finding results and against them. And I know all information are not from you, Tarzan78.
- Great that u understand.

Those information you got from them, I knew them long ago and spent years on verifying them. Do I still need to check with them again?
- I encourage u to share with Taiwanese and Chinese breeders on your findings. Hope they can accept.
I have no concern on your judgement, you are just another hobbyist here. I just share my findings here, am I not allow?
- Of course you are. And I encourage u to start a thread on it as I want to stay true to the thread title.

Please ask yourself this question?

By the way, due to some feedbacks from members here. From now on, for you, please stop posting on any mass order of BBS egg and help in getting guppies from oversea. You have over do it in all your posting to date.
- May I know where's my mass bbs order thread post?
If u r unhappy that I help guppy hobbylists bring in guppies for whatsoever personal reasons, u can let me know bro Angelo. I'm ok. It's not my loss, it's hobbylists loss.

Bro Angelo (I still address u as 'bro')
Now I know why people say u don't like me. Though I never agreed.
Based on all the posts, u've never address me as anything polite though I was never rude to u.
There are many ways to inform a user if u think he infringes on sales issue.
U can whatsapp him ( u have my hp ), pm him or choose the rude way to tell him in open post, which is what u did ).
I don't need to say anymore with regards to this as hobbylists can tell.
Maybe our 八字相克,but no matter how I try to offer you my friendship, u never take.
I believe I'm pretty well behaved and gentle in this discussion and I still look forward to meeting u for coffee.
Bro Angelo, there's more to life than 'guppy-quarreling'. We have our own family and u have your lovely kids etc. to take care of.
So what's next? Can I continue to post nice guppies?
Tarzan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #15
firstboy

The way I looked at it, both are just sharing their experience. Of course there are beliefs that are stronger than others and in this instance it is about possible coloration derived from consuming certain food. Obviously, every one has an opinion and nobody can be right all the time. Thus differences is a guarantee. But if we look beyond the immediate (differences) you can see the similarities.

Sometime, words written are easy to misconstrue because unlike spoken words, written words carry no feeling and delivers hardly any emotion. Thus can be easily misread. Take this opportunity to hang out and understand each other more. Cheers.
Old 19-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #16
Tarzan78
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by weby View Post
Good sharing from two guppy masters. thks
Correction... I'm not a master. Just a hobbylist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstboy View Post
The way I looked at it, both are just sharing their experience. Of course there are beliefs that are stronger than others and in this instance it is about possible coloration derived from consuming certain food. Obviously, every one has an opinion and nobody can be right all the time. Thus differences is a guarantee. But if we look beyond the immediate (differences) you can see the similarities.

Sometime, words written are easy to misconstrue because unlike spoken words, written words carry no feeling and delivers hardly any emotion. Thus can be easily misread. Take this opportunity to hang out and understand each other more. Cheers.
Yup, I initiated coffee long time ago in his pm. just that somehow, never meet up.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #17
Minlon
Arofanatic

I smell bully again...this is not the first time
Minlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #18
weby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minlon View Post
No bully, just some common exchange of knowledge. Let's move on and continue to enjoy this hobby
Old 19-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
Tarzan78
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minlon View Post
Bro, the best part is I've never post any derogatory comment on his posts for the last few months! I've learnt from TaiwanYS and other breeders that if there's nothing to good to say, then don't say. Because I know words should be edifying to encourage. It always happen in other forums when some recipients can't take it.
Still, this happened to me. If he don't like me post 'BBS','help buy', can just tell me. I'm ok. I can edit, delete, etc. I'm law-abidding and I can just post 'Sharing', etc.
But it's suddenly from 1 topic 'blonde red' to another topic 'tubi vs bbs' then out of the blue 'BBS''help buy overseas fish'etc. I really can't link them up.
It's seems like 3 different topics and definitely digressed from the thread title big time.
Well, I'm resigned to it. Just wanna get over this and continue share my guppies for all to view. Simple as that. That is, if bro Angelo is willing...
Old 19-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
Tarzan78
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by weby View Post
No bully, just some common exchange of knowledge. Let's move on and continue to enjoy this hobby
I agree. I'm ok to edit delete any post he deemed infringing on buy/sell rights. And move on to share guppies or guppy-related stuff. Is he ok to move on?