Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 18-12-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
arowana82

redcross anus have worms

ny aro just recover from sbp not long ago but nw another problem come the anus part seems to have a few thin and red worm sticking out of the anus hole. nay bro here encounter this problem before. currently i am using epsom salt, heater 30 degree to prevent the problem to worsen. the anus part also a bit swallon
Old 18-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #2
arowanalove

Sad to hear that but dun have any idea to cure it..Muz ask some more senior Bros....
Old 19-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #3
henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowana82 View Post
ny aro just recover from sbp not long ago but nw another problem come the anus part seems to have a few thin and red worm sticking out of the anus hole. nay bro here encounter this problem before. currently i am using epsom salt, heater 30 degree to prevent the problem to worsen. the anus part also a bit swallon
Maintain what you are doing. Lower water to half tank. Put 1 spoon of melafix with a lot of oxygen. Stop feeding sw. Check water parameter.
Old 19-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #4
arowana82

Quote:
Originally Posted by henly View Post
Maintain what you are doing. Lower water to half tank. Put 1 spoon of melafix with a lot of oxygen. Stop feeding sw. Check water parameter.
thanks bro for ur advise. from the start till nw this fellow never eat a single sw. it eat feeder fish like molly and guppies. can i use deworm solution to get rid of the anus worms??
Old 19-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #5
lukeber
Arofanatic

Bro, why not post a pic. Easier for others to identify with the problem and help. But maintain good water parameters for the aro in the meantime.
lukeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #6
aro99
Dragon

Quote:
use Aqumedic multicure & Aqumedic furan-G,(read be4 u add) with salt n epsom salt n heater at 30-32.aft 2days Wc 15% daily n add epsom n salt n medication for e amount of Wc till ur fish recover. tis combo treatment did wonders for my fish from any sickness. rem to off hearter at least 8-10hrs be4 wc. gd luck
aro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #7
arowana82

Quote:
Originally Posted by aro99 View Post
use Aqumedic multicure & Aqumedic furan-G,(read be4 u add) with salt n epsom salt n heater at 30-32.aft 2days Wc 15% daily n add epsom n salt n medication for e amount of Wc till ur fish recover. tis combo treatment did wonders for my fish from any sickness. rem to off hearter at least 8-10hrs be4 wc. gd luck
hey bro. thanks for the advise. will try it after i go buy the furan-G. btw bro. had your aro gaana this kind of sickness before. have check throught the aromedic threads and just found protruding anus never find any clue in curing worms in the anus.
Old 19-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #8
aro99
Dragon

Quote:
hey bro. thanks for the advise. will try it after i go buy the furan-G. btw bro. had your aro gaana this kind of sickness before. have check throught the aromedic threads and just found protruding anus never find any clue in curing worms in the anus.
epsom salt helps n internal bact med shld help too. ever consulted vet abt proturding anal,but ans was not v sure wats e actual cause of it. but for worm maybe can try de-worming? but for me furan g n multicure had been e med i use for all illness n it did a fantastic job for all kind of illness for me so far.
Old 19-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #9
arowana82

Quote:
Originally Posted by aro99 View Post
epsom salt helps n internal bact med shld help too. ever consulted vet abt proturding anal,but ans was not v sure wats e actual cause of it. but for worm maybe can try de-worming? but for me furan g n multicure had been e med i use for all illness n it did a fantastic job for all kind of illness for me so far.
i have added multicure and salt. still waiting for the best result to show. thanks bro. was about to call a vet but trust u so i try your methord first
Old 19-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #10
aro99
Dragon

Quote:
i have added multicure and salt. still waiting for the best result to show. thanks bro. was about to call a vet but trust u so i try your methord first
but u sure is worm? from ur description sound like protruding anal. e red worm u mention moving? like bro lukeber said,best post pic to confirm. but if its protruding anal i will still treat e same way. gd luck. gtg. bye